Chapter 3 (unedited)

"Seraphina. Hebrew for fiery winged angel. I must say Carla, you picked the perfect name for me." Sera sneers down at the couple laying infront of her. She then carefully exits the house and makes her way down to the bus stop. Morristown, Vermont is hot this time of year.
She almost feels bad for whoever discovers those bodies. The smell will be unbearable. She blends perfectly with the crowd. Wearing a t-shirt with the word 'Whatever" stylishly printed on it with a cut up jeans and hi top sneakers, she looks like an ordinary pre-teen. Yet her head is filled with the plans she have for the people who wronged her.
She hardly hears the bus come to a halt and a hiss as people already start to head to it. She goes in last. Trying to avoid human contact. Her next stop is the airport. Where a stranger is waiting for her. Using Rosetta's credit card info, she did a lot of things to carry out her master plan. In order to travel , she needs an adult. And it so happens that she killed them both.
So she went on the Dark Net and found a site that finds people that could do almost anything and deliver the best fake id's and documents. She sent details and they found a guy willing to do it for big bucks. As she walks up to him doing the three finger signal to identify as his boss for the two days, she watches as his face contort to disbelief.
She stands right infront of him and smiles smugly.
He stutters, "Um...this...there must be a mistake."
"Come with me on a justified journey." She says, following the security protocols she put in place.
He finally seems relaxed, accepting the fact that a child ordered him.
"Let's go." Sera walks past him briskly, almost skipping. The anticipation rising, threatening to boil over. Everything goes according to plan. No one suspects her. On her one hour flight to Montreal, thoughts of her past and all the faces she imprinted in her brain floods her mind.

All the information she knew started with her waking up in a hospital room three years ago. She was seven years old. She had a unexplainable headache. She tried to remember what happened but her head throbbed even more. She watched her surroundings and found her door slightly ajar. Two shadows could be seen outside. She got up , ripped the iv off her hand and went to the door eavesdropping.
"...car crash. She was the only one that survived. She has severe damage to her cingulate gyrus. So I'm positive she has amnesia." A gruff voice said. The other figure seemed to digest all the information before talking.
"Then she would be a perfect addition to Subproject 68. We can skip the forced memory loss phase and get into rebuilding her personality as we see fit. Anything else?" A more smoother voice said.
"Not sure if it's worth noting but the amount of grey matter in her cerebral cortex is astonishing."
"So she's smart, it doesn't matter but thanks. Now on to the next patient. This one...".
The figures start to move away and their voices became a little distant. Sera sighed heavily, trying to calmly process the information. She was in a small room with a single hospital bed and the only light was coming from the outside.
However she could see.
She looked up at the lightless lightbulb overhead, wishing it was more useful. Suddenly it flickered for a slight second, startling the girl. She almost tripped, knocking some instruments off a metal table. The loud crashing noise filled the whole room. She stood still in fear. Then her heart raced as she realized someone will surely come to investigate. She rushed to the bed but before she could make it, two figures open the door to find her running.
"How are you awake already?!" A gruff voice said. He pressed a button in his hand and suddenly a bright white light surrounded the room. Sera winced and closed her eyes at the sudden brightness. She felt rough strong hands jerk her and put her back on the bed.
She opened her eyes, slowly adjusting to the now lit surroundings. The man with the gruff voice had a darkish tone, silky black hair and a clean shaven face. She saw a name tag that said 'Neurology Department, Dr. Sanchez'. He wore a white coat slightly decorated in red. It took Sera a while to realize that was blood. Instinctly she looked down at herself and saw how bloodied her clothes were. Strange. She thought. She didn't feel any pain.
Her thoughts then trailed to the second man. She looked passed Dr. Sanchez who was now checking the IV to see another man standing at the door. He was just calmly observing. He had dark brown hair and pale skin. His eyes where grey and lifeless as if he haven't seen the light of day in ages. His name tag read 'Neurology Department, Dr Williams'.
"Step aside, Sanchez." Williams moved forward, checking the iv and looking at Sera puzzled.
"With this amount of morphine in the iv, you shouldn't be awake."
"Where am I? Who am I?" Sera asked Williams, desperate for answers.
He didn't even look at her. They cuffed her to the bed and went out the room. Sera didn't feel like fighting back. She had a feeling of hopelessness. She just layed there, staring at the ceiling until she fell asleep.
Couple days passed when another man dressed in a nurses outfit came for her. He said nothing but led her by the arm and told her to walk. His name tag read Sheldon. She kept that in mind. She walked along the long corridor.
Everything looked normal. The lights gave off a sense of tranquillity, illuminating the corridor. As they walked, the little girl could see nurses bustling about attending to their paitents. Sheldon led her to a door that said 'Restricted Entry. Authorized Personnel Only'.
The sense of ease that she felt suddenly disappeared and was replaced by fear. The narrow passage they now walked through sent chills up her spine. She held tightly to the iv, her knuckles turning white. The place had a creepy air to it. The paint was stripping off the walls revealing blood red bricks. The dim, dying lights flickered overhead, seeming to only turn off as she walked under it. The frequent screams of patients filled the ward.
"What is that smell?" She wondered as they walked further. Then they stopped dead in their tracks. A figure just ahead of them caught their eye. It looked like a woman crawling on the murky floor, trying to stand up. Her hair was wild and her moans loud. She looked disoriented, barely able to stand on her own. She grouped the wall, slowly moving toward them. Liquid suddenly ran down her feet and now Sera knew what that smell was.
Sheldon said something in a walkie talkie he had. Sera didn't hear because she was focused on the woman. Their eyes met and the woman mouthed the word 'Run', repeating it as a whisper. Sera heard heavy footsteps making their way towards them. The woman said 'Run' weakly as the footsteps got closer. And shouted "Get out of here!! Run, child, run!!" , as a pair of hands grabbed her and dragged her pissy, flimsy body away.
Confused and scared, Sera was about to run when Sheldon dragged her around the next corner. They stopped at another door. This time it looked more modern. Sheldon placed his palm on a biometric system pad. It scanned his palm print and beeped, showing its approval and the door silently slid open.
" They still haven't moved her? These people." Sheldon said to himself. What Sera saw made her tiny knees buckle and she lost her balance and fell. The iv ripped from her hand. Sheldon, having lost his patience kicked the girl in her belly. Sera felt the air from her lungs dispel violently.
"Get up! Jeez, because of you I missed my episode of PLL! Move it!"
Confused and in pain, Sera cried. She coughed until she felt like throwing up. She tried to get up but failed.
"Ugh!" Sheldon dragged her along until they came to a door marked the 'Sleep Room'. He threw her on the bed and administered 100 mg of Thorazine and 100 mg of Nembutal. These are very strong sleep drugs. Sera started feeling the effect almost immediately. Before she closed her eyes, the image of the little dead boy who hanged himself flashed in her mind. He carved the words 'Who am I?' on his bare chest. Semi dry blood trickled down his lifeless body.

"Who am I?" Sara whispers as she gazes out the plane window. She's starting to feel frustrated. Her age is the age of identity. Knowing what she likes, who she likes and more importantly who she is. All she remembers are the abuse, drugs, and the electroshocks. And the most cruel of all, the betrayal of the only family she knew. She sighs loudly, aware that her adult would notice.
"What's wrong?" He says worryingly.
"I need a code name for you. How about Prince Charming?" Sera says, completely dodging his concern. A hint of playfulness was in her voice.
"Please don't, that's embarrassing." He chuckles and she laughs.
"That's why it's fun."
An announcement suddenly blares over the speakers, informing them of their arrival. That put an end to the feeling of normalcy as Sera heart quickens again from the anticipation. Prince and Sera gets off the plane and enters Canada without trouble. With a hardened face, Sera looks up at Prince and said,
" Take me to your plug now. Lets hurry and get the supplies. We are twenty minutes behind."
A menacing smile spreads across Prince's face.
"That's the plan, boss."

(Note: The story is now written in the present-tense. Will edit the last two chapters. Thanks for reading! ^_^)