five

(((((THE VIDEO IS FINN'S BAND, CALPURNIA, PLAYING WHERE IS MY MIND BY THE PIXIES

(((((THE VIDEO IS FINN'S BAND, CALPURNIA, PLAYING WHERE IS MY MIND BY THE PIXIES. ENJOY YALL. 

Hey im super drugged up on medicine right now so im extremely sorry if this isnt good or if its really grammatically incorrect lmao)))))

     They Loser's Club, after a whole day of swimming at the quarry, decided to take a break and eat the dinner Mike brought for everyone. They found a spot to sit and eat, an old fallen tree. They all looked at each other and rushed over to it, taking a seat before there wasn't any room left. Eddie was the last to make it, huffing at the fact that he didn't have a spot. Richie found this the perfect opportunity to mess with him a little. 

     "Hey Eds, be so upset. Come over here, you can sit on my lap." Richie said as nonchalant as he could, patting his hands on his lap. Eddie looked horrified for a moment, a blush creeping its way over his cheeks. 

     "N-No way! I'll just sit on the ground, it's fine." But Richie wasn't having it. As Eddie walked by to sit on the ground in front of Bill and Stan, Richie reached out and grabbed him by the waist, pulling him into his lap. Bev smiled behind her hand, she couldn't wait for these two to just get together already. 

     "Rich, what the hell? Let me go!" Eddie said with a deep blush and struggled to stand up. Richie just wrapped his free arm around his waist, holding him down. With his other, he grabbed the sandwiches from Mike, handing one to Eddie. 

     "Shush Eddie, just eat." Eddie looked at him funny and finally caved in, taking the sandwich and eating slowly. As The Losers were talking and eating, Eddie subconsciously leaned into Richie's chest, getting more and more comfortable. The others shared a look, realizing what was happening. They were talking about what was happening this friday for movie night, but Eddie was zoned out. 

     He thought of Richie, and how he seemed strange earlier when Eddie came back up to tell him about the quarry. Eddie wondered what he had caught Richie in the middle of, and he hoped it wasn't something embarrassing to himself. He tried his hardest not to make a fool of himself in front of Richie, he didn't want to seem dumb. Richie was smarter than him already, acing almost all of his classes. He was one of the smartest in the Losers Club. (((((Idk if this is true but go with it bc it plays a part i promise))))) Richie was like the whole package to Eddie. He was so smart, surpassing all of the others except for Stan. He was extremely funny and sarcastic, but serious when he needed to be. He was breathtakingly gorgeous, with his curly hair, shining brown eyes, crooked but cute nose, blinding smile. 

     Eddie was drawn out of his thoughts when Richie tightened his arms around Eddie's waist, drawing him in further, if it was possible. Richie leaned his forehead on Eddie's back, closing his eyes. He had a plan but he just wanted this moment to last. He could feel the way Eddie's heart beat quickened and his breathing picked up. He loved causing this reaction from Eddie. He just wanted to kiss him. Eddie was freaking out. Richie was closer than ever, leaning on him and holding him so close. Eddie had to think of something to get out of this situation quickly, he felt way too close. Like his skin was on fire and he couldn't extinguish it unless he stopped touching Richie. He got an idea. He stood up suddenly and walked towards Stan. Richie was confused.

     "Hey Stan, you're going to be in Algebra I this year right?" Stan nodded his head, turning from Bill, who looked mildly annoyed that their conversation was interrupted. Eddie nodded. 

     "Well I was wondering if you could possibly tutor me? I feel like I'm going to be falling behind a little bit." Eddie said and Stan looked at him weirdly. He looked over to Bill and smiled. 

     "Actually, I'm already tutoring Bill, but I'll see what i ca-" Stan was interrupted by Richie chiming in. 

     "I can do it, Eddie Spaghetti. You know how good I am at math, you could have just asked me to begin with." Richie said, a little hurt that Eddie would ask Stan over him. Stan smiled at Richie and nodded, agreeing. 

     "Yeah, Eddie. You guys spend practically every moment of the day together anyways." Stan laughed and Eddie scoffed. 

     "We do not!" Ben, Mike, Bev, And Bill all looked at him like he was crazy. They nodded and agreed with Stan. 

     "They got a point, Eds." Richie said, agreeing with them. Eddie shook his head and walked back over to Richie, grabbing his wrist and pulling him up. 

     "Whatever, you guys. C'mon Richie." They all exchanged looks as they watched the two walk away together, bickering about something Richie probably said. 

     "Okay, you guys, they were so close!" Ben shouted and Bev nodded. 

     "I seriously thought Richie was going to kiss him for a minute. And the nicknames just keep coming!!! And then Eddie got up, what was that even about?" Bev questioned. Mike spoke up, for the first time about this. 

     "Richie knows Eddie likes him. He definitely knows. Why else would he suggest Eddie sit on his lap? And hold him like that? But Eddie obviously doesn't know Richie knows. In fact, I think Eddie thinks Richie doesn't even like him back." Mike rambled on. All the others stared at him incredulously. 

     "What? Just because I don't talk that much doesn't mean I don't see what's going on around us!" He said and laughed. The others laughed too. Mike was definitely right though. Bev looked back up the trail, where Eddie and Richie were now farther away, and smiled. These boys. 

(((((So this is a little bit short than normal, but  i just needed to get the whole tutoring thing in there for the next chapter. also i have a couple of concepts for date ideas, but i want to hear from you guys. What do you think they should do for a date? ALSO IMAGINE THIS bowling, but Eddie to be a beast at it, and Richie granny bowls and is utter shit at it. so Eddie has to help Richie and Richie makes dumb pervy jokes about how he likes sucking

OKAY THATS ENOUGH FOR NOW  

BYEEEEE)))))  

EDIT: SO after i posted the next chapter, i realized i forgot what i even wrote in this book

EDIT: SO after i posted the next chapter, i realized i forgot what i even wrote in this book. its supposed to be summer and i wrote it as if it was the school year. SO I WENT BACK AND FIXED. enjoy