one

"Yeah but your mom said she-" Richie blurted out before he was interrupted by Eddie

     "Shut up, Trashmouth!" He shouted at the boy with jam jar glasses. 

     "Oh, Eddie Spaghetti, you know you love my jokes." Richie said while smiling very wide, knowing that Eddie absolutely hated that nickname. But he deserved it, after calling Richie Trashmouth. Not that Richie necessarily minded when Eddie said it. 

     "Don't call me that!!" Eddie shouted at him, not really caring about the nickname, and smacked his shoulder. They had a habit of bantering back and forth, but it was all in good fun. They were the closest out of all of The Losers Club. Nearly every night, Richie stayed at Eddie's. Although that was mostly due to the fact that he didn't like being alone ever since Pennywise was defeated. It's not like his parents cared that much anyways, they were never home, probably out somewhere, getting drunk. 

     "R-R-Richie stop m-messing with him a-al-already." Bill stuttered out while setting up the blankets and pillows on the living room floor. Tonight was Club Movie Night, and it was Bill's turn to host. Everyone was sprawled out across Bill's living room, short Bev, who would be coming a little later after her Aunt fell asleep. 

     Richie stood up from beside Eddie, and walked over to where Bill was standing, messing with the tv and finding a movie for them to watch. 

     "Ah, Bill, jealous that I wasn't paying attention to you?" Richie said while wrapping an arm around Bill's shoulders, making kissing noises. Eddie's stomach twisted in knots at that. 

     Bev walks in then, everyone saying hi, and sits next to Ben on the floor across from the couch.

     "Ew, R-Richie, n-never. Get o-o-off me." Bill gave Richie a fake grossed out look and pushed him off. Richie just laughed and plopped back down of the small couch next to Eddie. Eddie blushed from the close proximity of the two and shifted slightly farther away. Richie gives a look of disappointment before he smiles again, hiding his sadness. But not before Bev catches it. She gives him a look and smiles. 

     "So, what's everyone been up to?" She asks loudly, talking to no one in particular. Stan looks up from his notebook. 

     "Nothing really, except for Trashmouth making 'your mom' jokes about Eddie's mother as always." He says and laughs. Richie gets a look before opening his mouth. 

     "Don't call me that, Stan." He says with an annoyed tone. Stan looks stunned that he was scolded. 

     "But Eddie just called you that and you didn't tell him not to!" He exclaimed and pointed his finger at Eddie. Eddie shifted uncomfortably again and looks down at his lap. Richie blushed hard and looked at Stan with a glare. 

     "Sorry Rich. I... I won't say it again." Eddie whispered. Richie smiles and puts his hand on Eddie's shoulder. Eddie looks up at him curiously. 

     "Nah, Eds, its fine." He says softly, not wanting to upset the smaller boy. Stan scoffed at that and crossed his arms, getting up to see what Bill and Mike were now doing. 

     "Richie, please don't call me that!" Eddie shouted at Richie, pushing his hand of his shoulder now.

     Across the room, Bev noticed how soft Richie got when Eddie sounded upset. She knew Eddie was in love with Richie. Hell, the whole group knew except for Richie, it seemed. But now, she knew Richie was in love with Eddie. She nudged Ben and pulled him over to the others. Richie and Eddie were now bickering back and forth, not paying attention to them. 

     "Richie is in love with Eddie." Bev whispered. Bill looked at her weirdly then over at the other two. 

     "H-How do you k-k-know, B-Bev?" He stuttered out just as quiet. The other nodded, agreeing with the question. 

     "Richie only ever let's Eddie call him Trashmouth. He yelled at Stan, but not Eddie. Richie gets all soft when Eddie is upset. He blushes when Eddie touches him. He's in love with Eddie." Bev whispered again, looking fondly at the two across the room, who were bickering about some joke Richie made about Eddie's mom. The other's looked at them as well and nodded, Bev was right. 

     Richie and Eddie were most definitely in love. 

     And they were completely oblivious to each others feelings.