Chapter 2

Hi, hello, sorry it has been ages, BUT IM BACKKKKK.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Fred Wesley
Gasps of shock echoed around the room at the sight of the newcomers. Dumbledore arose from his seat at the teachers table. "Ah, welcome!! I see that you have finally made it D. Any good parties along the way?"
The man in the printed suit then responded, "A few, but not as good as they could've been. You know without the alcohol." Several teens in the group rolled their eyes.
One girl then stepped forward, and began shouting, "HII!!! MY NAME IS LYLA MEADOWS DAUGHTER OF DEMETER. ARE WE TOO LATE FOR THE SORTING? I AM SO SORRY IF WE ARE. WE RAN INTO TROUBLE ALONG THE WAY."
A blonde curly hair girl slapped her face in exasperation. That's when I noticed a few them had blood all over their clothes including the blonde curly hair girl.
Dumbledore then responded, "We have begun eating, but if you would like I can have Minvera go retrieve the sorting hat. It can be done while everyone is finishing up."
The lyla girl began shouting again, " OMG THAT WOULD BE PERFECT. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"
Dumbledore then finally decided to address the situation at hand. " As you all know this year we are hosting the triwizard tournament. These are a few of our guests that will be competing. As you can all see they all vary in age range. They are all competing to give the wizarding world more knowledge on their society and own type of magic. They are Greek demigods. They are also coming to learn more about us, and the best way to do this is to intergrate them and sort them into houses."
George then stood up in outrage along with several other students across the hall, and started shouting about the injustices of it all. How come they get to compete if they are younger than us? How is that fair?
"OH MY GODS WILL YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP. Our entire lives have been spent in fear, and terror. We have fought beasts and monsters things you all could never even dream of. Our worst nightmares have come to life for us. So, yeah we might be younger, but we have FAR more experience then you all have in your pinkies," screamed a girl with bronze skin and dark curls. The whole room seemed enchanted by her words; even if they did not agree with them.
Professor Mcgonallgor then walked into the completely silent hall with the sorting hat.

SUPER ROUFH DRAFT BUT I WILL FIX IT IN THE FUTURE.