I

October 14th

I sighed as I sat down. For once in the whole day I get to sit down. I closed my eyes and laid my head back. I felt the seat next to me sink.

"That was a lot of unpacking" Camila said.

"Yup" I said with my eyes still closed. "Who would ever think that we would ever live together." I added, as I sat up.

"From coworkers to roommates." She said.

"Well Ima go to my new room, goodnight cam" I said as I got up and walked down the hall to my room. "Goodnight B" I heard her say.

I walked in my room noticing that I still have to put away my clothes. I rolled my eyes and just plopped on my bed.

Brooklyn everything is going to be fine. You live with your best friend, got a big apartment in downtown los angels, your working as a stripper making 2k a week, which helps the payments for your little sister's school, it's all fine. And soon youll soon have your own clothing line. And once you have your clothing line you'll have full custody of Danny. Everything will work out Brooklyn.

I kept on thinking to myself.

________________

"Good morning" camila smiled as she cooked her scrambled eggs.

"How are you this happy, early in the morning." I groaned as I sat down at the table and laid my head down on the table.

"Um B it's eleven thirty in the morning it's not that early, plus I woke up at eight and went to the gym and did few errands like getting toilet paper, grocery's, shampoo, and yes I got your special shampoo." She said pointing to the counter full of bags from target and Walmart.

"Thanks cami" I smiled. "I'm gonna go take a shower" I said.

"Ok," she said as she sat on the table with her plate.

I walked to my bathroom got undressed and got in the shower.

After I put some clothes on, I put on a orange sweater with some leggings and my white vans.

"Cami I'm going to my hair appointment, I'm getting my hair cut from the ends" I said as I walked out of my room putting on lipgloss.

"Ok, when you get back I'm going to be here" she said pointing at herself on couch eating fruit and and watching Jane the virgin.

"And don't spoil it for me" I said grabbing my car keys from the counter.

"Michael dies" she yelled as I closed the door.

'Wow that bitch knows how to ruin my day' I said to myself as I walked to the elevator that was down the hall from my apartment.

I heard my phone vibrate from my purse. I got a text from little sister saying that she wasn't going to be at her foster house, that Nina her foster mom was taking her to Florida for week and a half. I rolled my eyes because her foster mom never tells me anything about they're plans are when it includes my little sister. One time they took her to New York for a whole month and they didn't even bother to tell me that they took her and I was worried for a whole week until Danny called me through a unknown number that she was in New York with her foster parents.

I got in to my little grey car and drove to my hair stylist.
___________

"I hate traffic so much" I said as I walked into the apartment.
"Oh Landon your here, sorry" I said as I saw him and camila sitting at the couch.

"Yeah Camila wanted to show me your guys new apartment, it's nice" he said.

"Well I'm glad you like it," I said, "well I'm going to my room, see ya later".

"See ya" He said before I walk in my room and locked the door.

As I sat on my bed and started doing my hair for tonight, cause I have work, I got a text from my boyfriend, Dylan.

He's the best we've been dating sense I've been working at the strip club. Well that's where I met him, he's a bodyguard there. He's the best, he understands me and he the nicest guy ever.

Can't wait to see you tonight babe

I smiled at the text and continued doing my hair, I straightened it until it looked like a wig. I grabbed my bag of make up and got up and walked out of my room.

I saw that Landon has left. "Are you working tonight" I asked Camila. "Uh no, I asked for tonight off" she smiled. "Why aren't you going to work" I frowned because I liked working with Camila she makes it fun. " cause its that time of month and I don't think it appropriate to be working in this condition" she said. "True true" I agreed.

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow" I hugged her and grabbed the things I needed.

______________

I arrived at the club and parked behind the building. I exited the car and walked In the building greeting the guards that were out side, guarding the back. As I walked in there was the backstage where there's bathrooms and rooms for the girls that work here, including my own room.

I walked into my room and got greeted by my boyfriend, this guy is the best. I hugged him tightly. "I missed you" I smiled while was pressed to his chest.

"I missed you to babe" he said. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I like the smell of his cologne, it was the Gucci cologne I bought him last Christmas. I looked up him and I smiled at him.

"I'm just really happy that I got to see you today" I said because I really can't stop smiling at him. "I'm gonna go check in, ok I'll be right back"

I went to the boss's office. I walked in noticing that the boss's son was here I just smiled and checked in. And walked right out.

"Why is the boss's son here" I asked as I sat down and started doing my make.

"I didn't even notice that he was here" Dylan said.

"What was his name again" I as as applied eyeshadow on to my eyes.

"I think it was like Shawn or something" he said. "Brook?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"Why do you still work here when you can just go to college and do something you actually love doing?" He asked as he put his hands on my shoulders.
"Because What I want to do doesn't acquire me to college but if it did I would go." I said trying not to sound rude.

"Ok then, looks like my break is over and I have to get back to work" he said. "I'll see you in a little bit" he said and kissed the top of my head and exited the door.

I continued doing my makeup and after I put on sparkly clothes. Well it wasn't really clothes it was more like a bikini pieces that were made from jewels.

This is going to leave a rash after. This materiel feels as if you were getting pinched. I got used to and then put on my heels.

I walked out of the room leaving my phone and everything else that brought from home in there.

As I walked out I bumped into someone. "Oops sorry I did not mean to do that" I said as I looked up noticing it was the bosses son.

"It's ok don't worry about" he smiled. "I'm shawn".

"I know who you are" I said. "I didn't mean to sound mean, sorry."

"It's ok, Well I'll see you around" he said.

"Yeah, I'll see you around" I smiled. He walked down the hall continuing going where ever he was going. And went on stage and did my work.

________________

Guys this is my first ever shawn mendes fanfic, how do y'all like tell me should I continue or nah.
————————