6

Warning if you don't like smut you might have to skip a few parts I'll warn you again when you get close ⚠️

"Shut up" I laughed as Camila told me about what happened to her today at the store.

"Yup now I'm embarrassed to even go again" she said.

We were in my dressing room getting ready for work. "Have you noticed that there's way more younger guys here since edd left now?!" I asked her as I applied my lipstick.

"Oh my god yes" she said. "But have you noticed some of them are hot as fuck" she laughed.

"I know right, they're probably Shawn's friends that's why?!" I said making a face that only a friend could understand.

She made a face back too. "Shut up you have a boyfriend" she said.

"So I'm not cheating on him, I'm just saying that Shawn is a very handsome guy" I said looking down a little.

"Would you?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her stupid question but not to stupid.

"Camila your up in 5" one of Guards said to Camila. He closed the door and Camila put her heals on.

"See you in a little amiga" she said she tapped my shoulder and walked out.

I finished getting ready and decided to text Dylan.

To Dylan:
I miss you, it's been two months since I seen you.

From Dylan:
Sorry babe I have to fix a few things over here.

To Dylan:
I know but I want you over here, not across the sea. And I can't believe you lied to me, about leaving to a other other country and not to your moms.

From Dylan:
I'll explain when we see each other again. I got to go.

I sighed and laid my phone on the makeup table. I wanted to cry so much right now but I didn't want to ruin my makeup.

Shawn walked in and locked the door behind him. He put his hands on my shoulders and I could feel his breath on my neck and then kissing my neck to my ear.

"Not now Shawn." I sighed and pushed his face away from my neck.

"Ok" he said sitting in the chair that was behind me.

"Shawn we can't be doing this no more" I said as I turned around on the chair. "You and I Well know that what we are doing is bad, I can't do this to Dylan, you can't be doing this to him he's you're friend."

Shawn sighed and look down. "Look Brooklyn, Yes I feel bad that I'm doing this to him but I really can't get enough of you Brooklyn." He said and got up and started his way to me.

"Stop, Don't get any closer to me" I said, he stopped half way. "If we keep doing this someone is going to find out and tell Dylan."

"Then this will be the last time we do anything before someone finds out" he said and continued walking towards me.

"Shawn bu-" before I could continue to talk, Shawn grabbed my face and started kissing me slowly enough not to ruin my makeup.

Warning ⚠️

He made me stand up and walk backwards til my butt touched the table. He turned me around to where I was facing the mirror. He pulled down my thongs and started to play with my clit. Soft moans came out of my mouth.

When he stopped I heard him unbuckling his belt and pants. He than started to play with my clit again but this time with his shaft. It made me just want him in me more.

"Shawn stop playing and just do it" I said begging him now. Not long after I felt him enter me. It made me moan a little louder. I loved the way he felt inside me, the pleasure he gave me.

He started thrusting more faster and I just gripped harder to the table. I got closer and closer to my climax.

"Shawn I'm almost done" I told him, although my voice was unrecognizable Because of my moans.

"Me to" he said.

Once we got to our climaxes he pulled up his pants and I cleans myself before pulling my thongs up.

"This was our last time doing anything, ok Shawn" I said as I fixed my hair from any blemishes from what we just did.

"Ok last time." He buckling his belt.

"Once you walk out that door we are never to do anything with each other again, ok." I said. "Shawn promise me we will never do anything again"

"Promise." He said and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

Something tells me he's not going to keep that promise. And one more thing I'm glad these walls and doors are sound proof.

It was finally my turn to dance in front of all these people. I'm not the stripper that likes to take off my my clothes while stripping, trust me I wouldn't want to especially on the poles.

_____________

I unlocked The door to the apartment and walked in and Camila walked in right behind me.

"This job is tiring" I said.  "Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now, goodnight c."

"Goodnight B." She said as she entered her room and locking it.

I laid on my bed overthinking things that made not go to sleep. Like what if Dylan finds out, and how is he going to react, etc.

I don't know why I'm feeling so much feelings for shawn, if we are just messing around I'm so confused right now...

________________

Wow it's been such a long time I'm glad to be writing again for you guys hopefully people read this ❤️