Yaoi request

TWINS~

. Karu stood behind his brother with a pained smile as he watched his brother flirt and talk to Haruhi, the new scholarship student that they had found out she could tell them apart. 'He's going to leave me alone when he realizes he likes her....' he thought walking alone to the limo. He sadly smiled remembering the last year. Hikaru running to find him at the Halloween test of courage, dancing together at the ball, the past 'acts'. The trick was Karu actually felt that way toward his brother. He reclined back and waited for Hikaru to come out.

. (at the Hatichiini? mansion)

"Karu why have you been so distant?" Hikaru asked looking worriedly at his twin. "I was... Sorry.... I didn't know." Hikaru visibly gritted his teeth. "Tell me the truth Karu, why are you so distant... I get a sad vibe from you every time we do our brotherly love acts." Karu had always been so emotional his whole life just never showed it to anyone. Tears dripped down Karu's face dripping off his chin. "I-I -I feel l-like y-you're going to leave me." Hikaru relaxed his face into a look of concern. "Why would you think that?" "You l-love Haruhi... A-a-and i-I..." "And what Karu?" "I love you." Karu covered his mouth as soon as the words slipped out and closed his eyes shut so he wouldn't have to sere his brother's reaction. "I love you too Karu...s*** I just wanted to make you jealous with Haruhi not push you away." he pushed Karu on his back making him gasp as their lips touched.

. Just an innocent kiss but enough to drive him wild. He flung his arms around Hikaru's neck and mashed their lips together once more letting small moans escape. Hikaru's hands started unbuttoning his twins blazer slowly shrugging it off as his came off as well only a few pauses to breathe. Hikaru was about to unbutton Karu's pants when he growled flipping them over so Hikaru was on bottom. "Im tired of being uke." a surprised blush speed across Hikaru's face as his brother snapped open the button of his pants and leaned down teasing the tip and watching his green eyes close in pleasure. Eventually he took he took his whole length into his mouth swirling his tongue around his member. Arching his back Hikaru let out a low moan bucking his hips trying to get relief but karu denied it by trailing kisses up his torso then back down stretching his hole. He unzipped his own pants stripping his boxers off along with them discarding them on the floor. "Hikaru are you ok with this. I won't be able to hold back." he nods his head and Karu slowly puts his hard member into his brother as he adjusted to the pain of him being inside of him. Slowly Karu started to move in and out and getting faster. "K-k-Karu faster!" yelled Hikaru and Karu obliged getting into faster rhythm as Hikaru's walls clutched and back arged as he came all over his brother and Karu as well came inside of him. Pulling out and laying beside each other Hikaru kissed his twin smiling "Next time you're going to be the uke."

Ello my Weirdo's, Yaoi fangirls, and possibly nose bleeding girls I hope you liked it and if you didn't like how lemony it got well suck it cause if you want a mild yaoi you type that s### in the comment along with the recommendation. Anyways FOLLOW, COMMENT, AND VOTE!

~KEEP ON CARRY ON!