4

Jennie's POV
god damn it, It's the first day of school. I'm transfering to a new school and I don't even know a single person there. as I walk towards my new school the guys were looking at me and I even heard someone said "damn dude she's so hot" well actually I'm wearing shorts and a white shirt is that even hot? "shit she's pretty." I heard the other guy from behind as I walk to my classroom I don't even know where I bumped into someone while running
I fell on that someone and oh shoot but she looks familiar tho and god she's a hottie she has orange hair and she's wearing a pink crop top and ripped jeans "hey baby~" she said while smirking and suddenly winked god shit what is she doing to me? "I-I should g-go." as I stand up  people were already looking at me and her suddenly she pulled me by my wrist "a-ah HEY!" she led me to some where secret I guess as we arrive to the place where she wants me to be with her "you see new here tho what's your name?" (it's not like yOU dONT KNOW RIGHT) i suddenly felt her hand slipped inside my shirt, she was already carressing my waist "j-jennie.." I said while blushing uncontrollably she started carressing my waist softly   "I can't tell you my name but you can call me mommy~" she said and winked "I s-should g-go now tho."  suddenly she slipped her hand inside my shorts and started rubbing my private part "a-ahh f-fuck g-geez u-ughh" she was already smirking mischievously "I'll go with you baby girl hmm? don't be such a bad girl okay? or I'll do something right now pretty bad lets go?" she said while slowly rubbed my private part again then removed her hand from my shorts and slowly intertwined her hands on mine geez w-why d-did she d-did she do that? b-but it feels like I still want her to continue I'm seriously blushing rn so bad she looked at me and I think she noticed that I'm blushing "hey baby you okay? don't be afraid of me okay? I was just teasing you earlier I'm not like that but I can't control myself earlier some how, you were just so hot" she said and winked then we walked to our classroom.