where have you been ? (kellic)

*Vic's POV*

I asked my self the same question I ask myself everyday .

"why ? why have to be like this ?" my old ass math teacher droned on about parallel line . why the hell am I even learning this ? I'm a junior in high school .

"victor are you paying attention ? " mrs . what's her face asked me .

"y-yes ma'am ." I said with the anxiety building up in me . I hate when people bring attention to me .

"then what was I talking about ?" she asked with a sassy tone in her voice . shit this was bad . by know everybody was looking at me . fuck fuck fuck . I feel like I'm going to throw up . right when I was about to answer a boy walked in the door .

"may I help you ?" mrs parker asked , yeah that's her name Parker .

"uh . m-my name is Kellin Quinn ." he sounds just as shy as me . he is perfect . tall , well compared to me , black longish hair , blueish green eyes . I don't even know why I'm thinking about him he probably isn't even gay . " I'm a new student here ."

"may I please see your schedule ?" she asked him he walked over and gave it to her . "well it looks like you have all the same classes as victor I'm the same order ." wait why the hell does she know my schedule . and holy shit . the new perfect kid is in all my classes . he looked around trying to find out who I was . "victor is the kid in the back corner . Vic please raise your hand . and Kellin go sit my him and get acquainted since Mr. fuentes has not been listening anyways ." she gave me look of disapproval , as a raise my hand slightly .

Kellin walks over to me and sets his things in the desk next to me and sits . "h-hi m-my name Is-s kellin." he barley can get his words out I feel bad for him . he is just as worse as me .

"hi I'm Vic . please don't be nervous around me . I can tell you have anxiety issues . it's okay I do to . " I gave him a slight smile . "and thanks for coming in when you did . she was about to make me speak in front of the class . I wouldn't be able to handle that."

"thank you for being so nice to me . I'm not really use to it ... " he looked down like he was about to tell me he killed my mom and dad . "I hope you won't hate me after this . but I-I'm gay .." he put his head down immediately after the word left his mouth . WAIT WHAT . holy shit this can't be happening .

"if I hated you I would be a hypocrite because I'm kinda gay to .." my face turned a crimson red . he picked his head up and just looked at me like he had just won the lottery .