chap 3

*Vic's POV*.

oh . my . god . he is staying at my house . he is so perfect . what if I make a fool of myself ? what if he doesn't like me . oh my god .

"so uhm where do you want me to sleep ?" Kellin asked awkwardly .

"hmm I can make you a bed on the floor is that okay ?" he nods his head and smiles at me . omg the smile melts my heart . then somebody knocks on my door .

"Viccy honey open the door I brought food." my mother yells at the door . Kellin giggled at what I assumed the nickname my mother has given me .

"mom don't call me that around my friends ." I tell her . and take the plates of food from her and shut the door . "god she is annoying sometimes." I say handing Kellin the plate of pizza . "I hope pizza is okay ." he nods his head and takes a bite .

"I'm happy I'm able to stay . this is only my second time staying at a friends house ." he says looking down at the ground ashamed .

"I don't like staying at other peoples houses the only person house I've stayed at has been Tonys ." I told him .

~

for the rest of the night we just talked about out lives and hung out .

I wake up to the sound of heavy sobs . I look down at Kellin and he is sobbing in his sleep saying "no stay away from me . please I can't take it anymore" I hop off my bed (sorry to ruin the moment but can anybody else like see litte Vic jumping off a really tall bed haha) and neil down next to him and shake him a little .

"Kellin wake up please ." his eyes shot open and he scooted away really fast like I was about to kill him or something .

"no stay away don't hurt me I didn't mean to ." he yelled shaking his head crying harder .

"shh Kellin it's me Vic I promise I'm not going to hurt you ." he looked up at me and when he realized it was me he hugged me as tight as possible .

"Vic he was trying to kill be because I'm gay ." he sobbed . he? I wonder who he is talking about .

"Kellin who is he ?" he just looked at me like he was embarrassed to say . "please tell me Kellin ."

"my father ." he says barley audible for me to hear . I helped him stand up and I put him into my bed and got in with him . "Vic I don't want to make you share you bed with me ."

"shh Kellin just sleep . you need it . please ." he just nods and cuddles up to me . "good night Kellin ."

"good night Vic . and thank you ."

~
A/N I'm babysitting and the mod fell asleep and none of the story's I'm reading have been updated in a while so I'm going to write . I know I suck at it but what ever .

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE ❤️