|| Chapter Eighteen ||

Y/n P.o.v

An hour had passed.
I sat sprawled across the carpeted floor, still in only a damp towel; wiping furiously at the blood that stained the carpeting.
A jug of bleach sat beside my body as it's liquids mixed with the red stains.

The color had faded a bit, but I knew my back would hurt for the next few days after cleaning the mess.
I had forced the nauseousness into the back of my mind just to clean.

I don't know why I was nauseous anyway, it could have been from seeing the mess and remembering all the disgusting things that happened to me, it could have been because my body was so tense and I had just stitched an unbelievably fresh wound.

But I didn't feel as though those were what made me feel sick to my stomach.

Only every now and then, the thought of me possibly being pregnant flashed into my mind, but I quickly shook the thoughts away.
Because it was impossible for my body to almost immediately become impregnated just after intercourse.

But Pennywise was not a human...

I closed my eyes and shook my head.
That's idiotic, just because he isn't human; does not mean it changes pregnancy.

Right?...

I then continued to wipe away at the bloody stains in the carpet.
Trying to distract myself from the terrifying things that crept into my mind.

~

Another two hours, I had taken a thirty minute break to have an emotional breakdown before continuing.
I had been raped, and I was barely even reacting.

I just felt empty.

But full all at the same time.

I sighed and stood from the floor, I stared down at the spot where the horrific stain used to lay. The area was whiter than the rest of the carpeted flooring.
Hopefully no one payed much attention to it in the future.

I raised my hands and rubbed the stress from my eyes, not that it helped at all. The bags that lay under my eyes were still exposed and made me look a bit malnourished, I had been overly stressed lately.

What did I do to deserve all of this anyway?

I shook my head and took a deep breath in a last attempt to calm my sensitive nerves, I then made my way towards the dresser that sat across the room. I needed something to wear.
I pulled the drawer open and flipped through the large shirts, I settled on an oversized, grey T/shirt.

I threw the towel off of my body after looking around the room, I proceeded to slide the shirt over my arms and down my body.

Perfect fit, it didn't show off my body.

I turned my head to look at the floor, balls of my clothes were scattered around due to Pennywise's sloppiness.

I scrunched my nose and walked over to the pile, I lifted up my bra.
Completely sliced in half, I guess i'll have to be braless.

I dreaded that.

I then raised my f/c undergarments and studied them, they were still in good condition. They just carried a horrible memory with them.

I slid them up my bare legs and stopped once they reached my hips, I continued to search the drawers in search of pants to cover the rest of my body.
I pulled out a folded pair of jeans.

I guess they'll have to do.
They were a bit big, obviously for a male body. I slid them up my legs and buttoned them up.

I narrowed my eyes as I studied my figure.

My self examination was interrupted by my nausea hurling up my throat without warning. I cupped my hands over my mouth as I held back choked coughs, throw up rising in my throat.
I ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, though my movements were weak and clumsy due to all of my recent injuries.

I threw the toilet lid up and fell to the floor, my hands gripped the rim of the toilet bowl as I began to vomit into the toilet.

I could feel a war in my stomach, my insides tightening and my chest heaving up and down;
My back arched as I choked on my throw up.

This felt like it lasted forever.

But then again, that how it always felt when it hurt.

I began choking, my head throwing itself back from the pressure that built up in my throat and flew violently out of my maw.
I could feel tears building in my water line and quickly roll down my cheeks, I felt my face begin to burn red from the lack of air I was receiving.

The vomit that expelled out of my mouth began to slow down.

Slower.

Slower.

I gasped for breath when the throw up finally subsided and all that remained was the taste in my mouth, my dry throat and the bits of vomit that stuck to my hair.

I raised my trembling hand and slowly ran my fingers through my hair that wasn't coated in throw up.
I let out a cry before resting my head against the rim of the toilet bowl, I was panting.
My heart rate was quick and I felt completely gone.

I could feel movement in my stomach.

I assumed it was a simple answer, more throw up being tossed around in the pit of my stomach, brewing and readying to expel out of my weak frame.
I took another deep breath and placed a weak hand against my stomach.

I could feel my stomach thumping lightly, pulsating.
A look of disgust formed on my face and I slowly shook my head, concluding that I would stay in the bathroom for another few minutes incase I needed to barf again.
I closed my eyes and breathed in and out in an attempt to calm my body.

In only a few minutes my mind began to wander, my mind wandered all the way to the sewers and made it's way to Pennywise.

He was all I could think about at the moment.

It was odd, as if the idea of him forced itself into my mind. Without Pennywise doing it for me.
I felt nauseous again.

I sat up. And I threw up once again.