Ch. 34 : Overnight Confessions

A/N: Hey~ I’m trying to make it up to you guys! Hope you appreciate the somewhat fast updates <3

Been listening only in these three songs as I did this UD, and I suggest that you listen to it as you read this chappie..it helps to get you in the right mood. TRUST ME! ^_^

- Verbal Jint's "Promise Me"

- Vixx's "Girl, Why?"

- Soyu & Junggigo's "Some"

________________________________

…aish, how do I do this again?

Angela carefully rethinks the process they were taught in the math problem she’s currently at war right now, mumbling mathematical equations as she slumps her chin on her crossed arms with the pen in between her pouted lips and nose. Though the bigger question for her now really is,

“How in the world did I get myself stuck in his room again?”

“Stop daydreaming and focus, will you?” Kyungsoo snaps her out from her so called daydreaming as he entered the room with a platter of nothing but healthy treats in his hands.

“I’m so not and for your information mister, I was trying.” She pouts, only for it to quickly fade away as she turns and see him holding her total weakness, food. Kyungsoo sighs, unconsciously creating a smile at the cute reaction of the glutton female he undeniably adores.

“You better be, because if you don’t finish all you assignments before we leave, say goodbye to your weekend vacation with them.”

I got it. Geez, there’s no need to make me remember every time you know…meanie.”

“I heard that.”

“Yeah, you were supposed to. Meanie.”

Rolling his eyes, the young lad places the bowl of chopped fruits in the space between them on his desk, allowing the both of them to have free access of it whenever they feel like taking a quick bite. Kyungsoo takes his seat beside her and started doing the assignments of his own, silently, unlike the one beside him which from time to time ruffles her hair from all the stress of answering just one mathematical problem she kept on repeating for minutes now.

Kyungsoo can’t help but feel irritated, but he pities her more as he sees her crack her brains out from thinking too hard, still, he thinks she looks cute with her face scrunching and all but she needs to learn this one on her own. So he decides to continue on with all of his work and finish them within an hour or so but apparently it seems like he won’t be able to do it like he planned it to be.

“Soo,” Kyungsoo swats her away when he feels the end of her pen poking his cheeks.

“Sooooo,” Yet she still did it again despite his annoyed hiss during the first time, poking him more which made the latter’s brows crease in disbelief.

“Stop doing it Angela, before I make you stop doing it.” He said, continuing to answer the equations written in his notes.

“Yah, you told me you were going to help me do this. I thought you were going to tutor me. What’s the point in doing this at your house when you’re not even – ishh, you could have just said no from the start you know…” Angela’s eyes were already forming tears from the long monologue, and from all the stress piling up. Kyungsoo saw them slowly flooding her eyes which made him panic but still composed himself to not let her know.

He shakes his head in defeat and moves a little bit closer to the almost crying baby girl who can’t do simple math right beside him, and in an instant, Angela’s back with her bright smiles plastered on her face, leaving Kyungsoo in slight awe, thinking he had been played. Still, he might as well do it either way, unless he wants to get his sleep deprived from him.