how you met continued...

Taylor being Taylor was shopping for bandannas, you on the other hand were looking for beanies, you don't pay much attention to him bc you know that it must be overwhelming to get screamed at by fans. You continue looking for beanies, but suddenly you feel something like cloth slipping onto your head, you kind of get scared, and look in the mirror, to see an amused Taylor standing behind you, and you wearing a tye-dyed bandanna. You smile and he hugs you from behind, "I'm surprised you aren't screaming and hugging me." he smirks, " but you will be soon."

.

.

××××

.

.

Aaron- You were hanging out with your friends, and left to go to the public restroom to freshen up, you enter the doors and pull yourself in, use the restroom, and come out to was your hands, and fix your makeup. You quickly wash your hands and make your way to the dryer only to find a wild Aaron there, the dryer blowing his face. You laugh, and he noticed, starting to blush. He quickly pulls away from the dryer. You trying your hardest not to freak out and scream. "You know, you can hug me.." he smiles, " if you want...." I prance over to him like a fairy and wrap my arms around him shrieking. he hugs back and you have the best moment of your life... in a bathroom.

.

.

××××

.

.

     Jack J, and Jack G- You were at Magcon, and your friends left you to join the mass of the crowd with the boys, you weren't much of a people person so you stayed away from the crowd. But you did really wanna meet Jack and Jack, but still, you sat there, alone, and single... you see two figures approach you, and kinda get scared they're creepers. "Hay." you hear them say in unison and instantly know who it is. You feel like blacking out and fainting, but fight against it, bc this is freaking Jack and Jack. "uhhhh.....um mm...hay." you say and it come out barely more than a whisper. They laugh, " why aren't you with the rest of our fans?" you meet they're gazes, " oh um. I don't like big crowds, and I'm not a people person." you let out a low chuckle. "oh, well then I guess we can have some alone time. you then smile suspiciously as they sweep you off of your feet, literally. now up in the air on Jack G's shoulder, you are looking at Jack J's upside down face, as he smiles and kissed your lips softly.