Smut?!?!!?

Sorry guys I haven't been posting lately like always I'm always tired and never feeling well but it's whatever 

Zach's POV!

Me and jack were having a whole make out section we had hickeys all over us. It felt so good but also so wrong. He was taking my pants off and he took his off also and he took all of our clothes off. He looked at me and he said

" intercourse or just head?" " I think intercourse " "ok"

He entered me without any warning I winced in pain he didn't even let me fucking adjust to his big ass dick. He just kept thrusting in and out of me really hard and deep hitting my spot. 

Jacks POV 

I pushed myself into Zach without any warning he winced in pain and it soon turned into pleasure for him. I didn't let him adjust to my size I just kept on thrusting in and out of him hard and I could tell I was hitting his prostate because he was screaming "daddy" repeatedly. I came in him and feel to my side and laid next to him he cuddled into my side and we fell asleep. 

Zach's POV 

I woke up remembering what happened yesterday. I tried to get out of jacks arms but every time I moved he would hold me tighter. He finally let go when  I started wincing in pain he looked at me with worry in his eyes and I told him it was ok. I got up and started walking and 10 seconds later I fell to the ground my legs were so fucking sore. I fucking hate you jack😂. I just crawled the rest of the way and got in the shower. 

Jacks POV 

I woke up because Zach kept moving and I kept wrapping my arms tighter around him making him wince in pain so I let him go. He went in the bathroom and got in the shower I walked downstairs and ate breakfeast until the other guys came down stairs mocking me and Zach from last night. 20 minutes later Zach was calling my name from upstairs. I walked in the room he was on the floor crying I looked at the window noticing it was open and I realized he had just gotten raped and was scared. I tried to pick him up but he screamed for me not  to touch him. 

Zach's POV 

 I had gotten out of the shower to get dress and then I felt hands wrap around my waist and lips to start kissing my neck I let out a small moan and I returned around noticing it wasn't jack it was my ex  Mikey. I tried to pull away but I couldn't he turned me around. Right there in that moment my life flashed before my eyes next thing I knew I was getting raped. When he left I fell to the ground because I was still sore from jack last night and now this . I called jack to come and help me but when he tried to help me I yelled at him to not touch me. I stood up thinking I could do it by myself but I failed and jack caught me he got me his sweater and sweats and he brought me downstairs and I was crying they asked what was wrong , I just told them I wasn't feeling well. And they all said Ok but I told jack what actually happened and he was pissed. For the rest of the day we all just layed around and watched river dale and 13 reasons why. With popcorn Ice cream and candy. 

Comment down below what you guys want to happen next and if I should bring Christina and this story and have Daniel and Jonah date. And have Christina move in?!

Thx for reading this chapter I locpve you guys so much thx guys love you babes you guys are always my number one. You guys can message me on here if you want and I will always be here if you guys need to talk