Untitled Part 3

(an. don't play song 'till told.)

hiccups' P.O.V

i went back home. when i got there sto-dad, was sitting at the dinner table, now glaring at me. well, he found out.

"bye" was all i said as my sibling crashed through and stood in front of me.

"why?" he said.

(an. play song)

"why else, i know you never wanted me to find my family. i know why every adult here hates me!" i yelled though not as loud as his normal voice.

"i wanted you to-" i growl at him.

"wanted me to have a normal life!? for me a normal life means very different things to you! what would you have done if i become  wolf at a random time in front of the villagers!?" i screamed, some dragons who heard started gathering around the house confusing some viking greatly.

"i-i-i.. i don't know." he nearly whispered. i calmed down.

"dad. i have two families you and them. i am the heir yes, but i need to learn how to control my powers, or i could put everyone in danger." i say,and he nods.

"but, you will not leave the island, you birth siblings and mother,along with any siblings and family they have are welcome." he said ,, mom walked in. in her human form.

"fair enough." she said.

"thanks mom!!" i screamed and ran out nearly being tackled by cloud jumper.

"CLOUD-JUMPER!? why did you come here?!" someone yelled.

"valka?" stoick said as she climbed down and again cloudjumper tried to tackle me, this time succeeding as mom-2 and dad-2 got reacquainted. 

"cloudjumper you can get off me now." i said barley, she got off as i went inside and to my room with my siblings. we then talked about random stuff for the rest of the night, randomly jumping from one subject to another, without realizing it until one of us pointed it out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

so, how do you like the story sso far? please comment on grammer,but don't be harsh. and on the pokemon story please vote 'yes' or 'no',and for the other characters, in httyd, who should be paried up with who? the ones listed below are already paired up.

toothless

hiccup

valka

stoic

my oc.

naruto

ash

and yes, the ones whom are crossed over who were not said, you can create a ship for, yaoi is okay. also, do you think the argument was too short, or was dealt with too easy?

bye.bye my little demons.