important a/n

You should have expected this an, because i do it in between almost every chapter, but anyway.

For those of you who are planning to make art for the cover:

1. The end date is october 31 (last day you can send in) aka, Holloween (corny, eh?)

2: please dont get mad if i dont pick you. You will have other opportunities like chapter pictures or whatever

3: i will make a new drawing contest later, like, maybe in a few months.

5: in the comments, do not criticize other peoples drawings, only complement, plz (I hate getting notifications for hate comments)

Following along with #5,  I love getting comments from you guys, but please don't start a role play. No one has done it yet (thankfully), but if you want to rp just follow the person and talk somewhere else plz. Thanx.

6: don't forget to sign it

7: go wild with it, just make sure it kinda follows along with the story.

8: I take colored and black and white pictures (I prefer colored(i <3 colors)unless ur b&w is vintage)

I probably sound really picky to you guys, but that's just how I am.

And if you follow me, I WILL follow you back, it just might take a while cause I'm not active that much.

Well, thats all. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Bye my British and Norwegian wattpad children!