Prologue

"Liv, what are we doing? where are we?" he asked trying not to laugh, I took a deep breath in and held my tears back as I pushed him forward a bit, he stumbled on his own feet but quickly recovered. I could feel them watching me, making sure I follow through with the deal. I shakily reached into my jacket and pulled out my gun.

I held the gun in my clammy hands and pointed it at the back of his head, "Liv, can i take off the blindfold yet?" he asked giggling, i exhaled loudly and spoke yes incoherently under my breath. He took off the blindfold and turned around, the smile fell off of his face and his cackling came to a halt.

"L-Liv, what are you doing?" he said with worry clear in his voice, tears were gathering in his gorgeous emerald eyes as he gave me a questioning look. My heart broke at the sight before me, his puzzled expression making him look so lost and vulnerable. 

"I'm s-so sorry Harry" I said my voice cracking at the end. I looked up at the balcony above me as Kevin nodded at me, I nodded back slightly and turned my gaze back to Harry. The shock was evident on his face, his eyebrows were furrowed together and his lips were in a tight line.

I put my finger on the trigger, tears were streaming down my cheeks. Harrys eyes widened as realisation hit him, "Don't do this Olivia, please" he croaked a tear falling down his cheek. I gave Harry a pleading look, this was all my fault I never should've involved myself in this stupid agreement. I should've realized it was wrong at the start.

"please f-forgive me, I never wanted this to h-happen" I bellowed as I pulled the trigger.