Shizuo Heiwajima Oneshot

You walked down the um, very talkative street of Ikebukuro.
Honestly you had a big migraine and no one was exactly helping , so you were on your way to Shinras.

"Yo! Y/n , hey I haven't seen you in a damn while" Shizuo yells as you look up , grinning. You see , you were dating the blonde and you didn't see him all day!

"Yeah good point , I'm just on my way to Shinras , wanna come with?" You asked as you started to feel a little sick. Your tummy was hurting and you felt you would throw up soon , your head hurt and pounded, your feet ached , and you were randomly craving pudding and milk.

"Why? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? If they did ill-!" You cut him off , waving your hands back and forth.

"No no no no! I'm just feeling sick!" You responded, smiling at his worried yet angry statue.
"Tch, okay" Shizuo says, and begins to walk with you.

Ikebukuro really was beautiful, the people gave it a nice comfortable feeling, the smell of cafes or restaurants invaded the city making it welcoming, the gangs were low today , not making any ruckus for once.

It was......nice!

You finally made it to Shinras , clutching your tummy on your lower abdomen.
"Yo shinra! Open up!" Shizuo yelled, banging on the door.
"Coming ~ coming ~" shinra cooed from the other side of the brown wooden door.

"Hm? Oh! Shizuo , y/n chan! Nice to see you again! What brings you!" Shinra said, grinning. "Celtys out on a job right now, she'll be back in a jiffy" shinra explained as we sat down.

"Um, well..." You told Shinra everything that's been bothering you and he started grinning, bigger and bigger by the minute.
"Have you and Shizuo had any....sexual interactions lately?" Shinra asked, folding his hands on his lap.

You both blush , darkly but nod.
"Great! My calculations were correct! Eeeek! I'm so excitedddd!" Shinra squealed. Shizuo and you both stared at the doctor, confused.

"What? What's wrong? Wait! You don't think-" you began to say , wide eyed , you e/c eyes shimmering in happiness. "Yes yes! Your pregnant!" Shinra said, smiling very big might I say.

You smiled and tears pricked your eyes , knowing a little Shizuo and you combined was in your stomach and that they were really small..
You then looked at Shizuo to see him grinning and crying. "Shizuo? Are you oka-" you were cut off..... Again as shizuo pulled you into a hug.

"I'm gonna be a dad"

"Yes...you are , silly!"

"No wonder you want pudding and milk"

".....why?"

"Because their gonna take after me , of course!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

*SMACK!*

"...I deserved that!"