sleepovers!

It was a Friday night and tweek is cleaning up the house for his boyfriends arrival, His parents left the house for the night so he has the place to himself which made him ask if craig would come over and spend some time alone.

Though all day it was pretty hard for the twitchy boy to ask such a thing cuz a lot of doubts and what ifs flooded his head. What if he gets the wrong idea? What if hes busy? What if he says no and wants to break up? UGH!!!! OH JESUS!

He did many attempts too like texting him but he was to nervous that he typed a bunch of gibberish. Then he tried to ask him at school twice but always screaming "to much pressure!!" And ran away.
Eventually he finally asked him properly after school...and after he had a nice cup of coffee.

So here he is preparing for his bf to come over, he said he'd be here at 10. He has plenty of time.

When he was done it was 5 minutes till 10, so he got himself a cup of coffee and sat down.

....

10:00

....

10:05

....10:15

Craig is 15 minutes late. He mostly comes 5 or 10 minutes late but 15 is TO late.
What if he got kidnapped!?
What if he ditched me!?
He wouldnt do that would he?!?!?
What if he got jumped by one of those drunk collage kids!?!?!?
Or worse... MURDERED!?!?!?
"AAAGGHHH!!!" Tweek screamed thinking of the worse scenarios.

10:20

A knock came from his door making tweek spill his coffee on the coffee table "AAAAHHHH!" the spaz screamed scrambling to clean up the mess.
Craig was standing outside in the damn snow waiting for his bf to open the door, judging by the scream he just heard tweek either spilt or broke something then trying to clean it up.

Craig taps his foot on the frost covered porch as he waits patiently for him to open the door, the door swings open a moment later and a hand drags the snow covered boy inside "C-CRAIG!!! WHAT TOOK U U WHERE 20 MINUTES LATE I THOUGHT U GOT MURDERED OR KIDNAPPED!!!" tweek yelled with shear panic in his voice, craig chuckled as he pats the blonds hair "calm down babe, i was just cought up on something" craig responded tweek calmed down as craig takes off his jacket and dusts the snow off his hat.

"So what are we going to do 1st?"
Craig asks, sitting down on tweeks couch and tweek holds up a dvd "How about watching red racer?"

....

...

"Fuck yes"