2

Kales pov

I turned my head from Brandon, and bumped into the girl I had been gawking at. "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She said, rubbing her temples. I blushed, replying, "It's ok. I should've watched where I was going." As I was saying this, I stared into her blue eyes, everything being silent. I snapped out of it when she started walking away, saying, "my names Ariana, by the way." As she walked off to what it looked like reading/language. "I'm Kale!" I yelled back, watching her nod her head, as she turned, to where I couldn't see her anymore.

Ariana's pov

I shook my head, thinking about how dumb I must've looked. I ran into Zara, who was going to reading too. I filled her in on what had happened, as she blushed in awe. "that's how ALL middle school relationships start." She said, laughing. I snickered, and walked into class. We sat down next to each other, and grabbed out our textbooks. "okay, class, today we will be reading about seatbelt safety. Please turn to page 73 in your books." Ms. Schlect, grabbing out her book. We all turned to the page, and began reading.

Maybe 30 minutes past, and the bell rang. I grabbed my schedule, and walked to science class. I checked my watch, not realizing I had three more extra minutes, and walked to the vending machine, finding abunch of girls in cheerleading outfits huddling around, giggling. I walked past them, accidentally bumping into one of them. "hey, watch where your going, loser." A familiar voice said, soon realizing it was Ciyara, looking at me like I was something that got stuck on her shoes. "You could've moved. There's this thing called common sense, I hope you know that." I said, rolling my eyes. They stood there, shocked, and at once they all walked past me. Giving me looks. I turned and got my drink.

AN: sorry about the shitty ending, I'll try better next time :)