3

Kales pov

I looked at the clock, and we only had two minutes remaining till next period. I went to the vending machine, to get a drink. As I was walking to the vending machine, I ran into Ariana. I laughed, ans she smiled, as I walked by. I know it's only my first day meeting her, but she's so beautiful.

Ariana's pov

I ran into Kale AGAIN. It feels like every time I'm next to him, I get butterflies in my stomach. I walked to science, and sat down.

TIME SKIP (Kales Pov)

I was just about to go home, when I overheard Ariana on the phone with her cousin (Zara, I think), telling her that she was going to subway after school today. Zara said she couldn't make it, so Ariana decided to go alone. I had three same idea, but I decided not to confront her about it.

TIME SKIP (Ariana's pov)

I sat down, getting ready to eat, when I saw kale come threw the door. Grandma was in the shop next door, looking at clothes. As soon as kale sat down at the table next to me, I immediately blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice. He turned to me, and snickered. "seems like we follow each other around, doesn't it?" He said, smiling, and soon siting on the chair across from me. "pretty much." I replied, checking the time. I had 9 minutes left, so I tried eating as fast as I could.

Kales pov

I can tell Ariana is in a rush, so I tell her I have to get going. She goes right before I do, and gets into the newest Buick, as I get into my moms car, which is a 2013 pathfinder. I sigh, and buckle in on the front seat.

AN: Just a little fact, but if you see a picture on the very top, that's Ariana's outfit :) my phone won't let me put them where ever I want... So ye :) Stay tuneddd