Chandlers Bad intentions!

Ok i know this is the last chapter but if you get triggered by self harm dont read.

I walk upstairs and i check the rooms i finally get to the last room its the bathroom i walk in and hear the door shut behind me
Chandler:
Hi
Stay away from me
Stop he says right you have two choices either take these pills and end your life or Jacob dies its your choice.

Jacobs POV
I check the downstairs bathroom and the door shuts behind me its two of chandlers men they grab me and hold me there they hold a device in front of me i hear chandler talking to aiden

Take these pills or we kill Jacob

I start crying let me go now i try to fight them but i cant do anything they out power me im stuck listenimg to chandler forcing my husband to kill himself.

Aidens POV
Fine I'll take the pills just dont hurt Jacob please.

Good boy here you are here are the pills and you can suck me off till i cum and then swallow the pills with my cum.

I have one last request chandler.

And whats that.

Can i play the song i dont wanna live forever as i die.

Sure.

Thankyou i play the song and swallow one two three four five and so on till ive swallowed eight pills i start coughing blood and start bleeding from the ears.

Jacob POV
Let me go
They let me go i run to aiden as he is dieing and he says i love you i can tell that even if i ring the ambulance that he wont make it tears roll down my cheeks as i watch the love of my life fade away into nothing
I take his head and kiss him telling him i love him as i hear his final breath and watch him leave his body, his lifeless body lay in my arms and i cry crouched down on my knees i get up and stab chandler repeatedly in the chest and gut i then take the knife and slice my wrists i failed him i told him id let nothing happen to him but hes dead and i failed i slice and slice i then lay my head on his chest and bleed out till death.

News alert three victims one survivor
On the weekend there was a serious accident at Jacob sartorius and Aiden sartorius house were Jacob Aiden and Chandler riggs were all killed or injured the only one to make it out alive was Chandler riggs he will be making a statement when he gets out of hospital after being stabbed thirteen times in the chest and gut.

Two years later
Breaking news famous actor Chandler riggs has commited suicide by jumping off his third story balcony he left a letter that read

Dear whoever reads this

I was responsable for the deaths of Jacob And Aiden sartorius

And this is why i have chosen to end my life as i cannot live with the fact that i killed them.

Goodbye

Chandler Riggs

Wow what an end nobody survived how depressing thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

Bye all