Three's A Crowd.

Two hours later

We leave our room and head down to the beach and relax trying to get a nice even sun tan after twenty minutes i flip over to tan my back aswell once another twenty minutes have passed we walk back to our room.

We enter our room and i go to the bathroom and take a shower 10 minutes later i walk out and into our bedroom were Jacob is sleeping naked i climb in and snuggle in to his chest so that im the little spoon and fall asleep.

When I awake i see a sliver tray on my bedside table i open it to see a stack of pancakes with maple syrup.

After i finished my breakfast i walk out into the living room and see Jacob sitting on the couch watching Sponge Bob Square Pants i sit next to him and watch it aswell then we hear the hotels danger alarm followed by men screaming give us the money we hear a knock at the door me and Jacob hide in the man hole in the roof when we hear our door get broken down.

Spread out look for anything worth money i drop out of the roof holding my switch blade and sneak up behind the guy in my room and hold the blade up to the burglars neck and tell him to drop everything and get in the closet i lock the closet with the guy inside it.
i walk to the other guy and do the same we then call the police who arrest them.
We then find out that they were some of Chandlers men which means that Chandler had his way to know where we were.
And i was getting scared that he was so obsesed with me.

Then i get told by the police that Chandler riggs had been granted bail
And was free on a 2 month good behavior bond.

I started to cry i couldnt believe that the thing that hurt me so bad was free again.

This cant be happening Jacob hes going to kill me i know he wont stop till he does the only way for him not to kill me is to go crawling to him and be with him and leave you but i cant do that so i have to enjoy every moment with you cause im going to be killed and i dont know when
I say all that crying and shaking.

Jacob takes me in his arms and tells me everything is going to be ok and that he wont touch me cause if he does it will be the last thing he does
I continue to cry but a small smile appears on my face Jacob looks down at me and moves the hair from my eyes and kisses me deeply and passionately with love and ecstacy.

We stand there like this for at least five minutes before going to the couch and continue to watch Sponge Bob Square Pants i lay there with Jacobs arms around me holding me tight he caresses my thigh and places his hand under my tee shirt i slowly fall asleep.

Well its been three months and we leave back to Washington DC im scared that when we get there i will get killed we arrive at the airport and see our driver we get in the car and arrive home shortly after we notice the door has been busted down Jacob i say scared for my life he walks in and tells me to check upstairs.

Who has broken in and what will happen.

Ps next chapter will be the last so sad that ive finished this story it feels like just a day ago i started and now im one chapter away from the end wow.