Diary of my STALKER: (GrUvia Fanfic)

I'm Gray, Gray Fullbuster, 14, on a young age my Mom and Dad died we were left to our grandparents and 5 years after they died, then our evil aunt adopted me, my two older sisters and my younger brother... My aunt had two sons one was evil and one was selfish... Enough of there insults the four of us ran away... Among the four of us me and my younger brother could study, while my sisters took jobs as housekeepers... We will only see each other at Christmas and my Graduation, I am tryig hard on my studies to fulfill what my sisters always wants me to be, a S. A. I didn't miss a year or period not being in the S. A... And this year's another school year...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up... Then I texted My two Big Sis Gabriella and Gail... Then Gerald my younger bother came in...

"It's the first day of class!"... Gerald said

"Hehehe... I know Gerald, now go along you should be ready too..."... I said dragging him outside my room

"But-"... Gerald said

"No buts"... I said

"Awww..."... He said while getting his towel on the backdoor and ran to his room to take a bath

I look at the image, it's when I got 3rd place in S.A. and got many medals and for that they offered me a house... I smiled then I noticed the clock... What?!!... It's already 5:45 I better hurry I haven't cooked breakfast yet... I hurried in my room to take a shower

Juvia's P.O.V.

I'm Juvia Lockser, 14,  I'm born with a curse wherever I go the rain follows, they said if I can find true love the rain would stop, but how can I find true love when everyone hates me, even my parents, the only one who doesn't hate me the only one who is my younger sister, Julia, right now I'm transfering to a school who they said can accept anyone will they really accepts me?... There's only one way to find out...

I walked to my bathroom dressed my self and went of for school....

Gray's P.O.V.

I'm on my way to school I was thinking of something that really bothered me I have a feeling today will rain... 

I saw my younger brother skipping ahead of me, he's still 9... he doesn't care what's happening to the world I wish I was as young as he is, he didn't saw how Dad and Mom died he was still a baby about 2 months, he was lucky he didn't see it while me and my 2 older sisters we're crying... I didn't noticed I was at school already.....

_______________________________________________________________

Heyo MInna~san! actually this is my second fan fiction though and the first one isn't finish yet... Back to the story this is just introduction though like... what do you call it.... Aha! 'Prolugue' or whatever this took me like 30 minutes... Ok! I'm gonna cook first!

Please Comment Vote and Share! Though alrights reserved for

Hiro Mashima!!!! I only own the story and the bonus characters! Go Hiro-senpai!

Love Love Love SHAKUGAN48

Actually I don't have any intentions for you to go to this place I won't force K?

But....

It's more fun in the PHILIPPINES!.... (Don't kill me please!)

Actually I'm not a Tagalog I'm a Visayan