Chapter Three: nosebleeds and soccer

The sound of the whistle filled the air the soccer game started Erza drifted to the goal all the boys surrounded her... Cana and I ran to Erza's side kicking some feet and going back to where we were Gray-san grabbed me by the arm I then struggled to get out off his grip but then he pushed me at a tree....

"Water Slicer!"... I said

"You know what that's not gonna work on me"... He said

"Oh really? Look behind you "... I said

"Still not gonna work at me".... I said

He ran to the water's direction he froze it as hard as he can I looked amazed as he slowly turned to me smiling.....

"Hahahaha!!!! Hey Juvia! You've got blood in your nose".... he said

I wiped my nose and there's blood next thing I noticed Gray-san's hand is on my breast

"Grrrrr!!!! Gray-sama!!!!"... I said wait,What G-g-g-gray-sa-sa-sama?!!!!

"Hahahaha! You have Nosebleed!!! Hahahaha!!!"... I said

"Hey stop the teasing were missing the game you know!"... he said

As I looked at the score board Girls earned 3 Boy earned an egg

______________________

The time is already done Girls won against boys.....

*sighs* The bell rang and we walked to our lockers, It's been a long day today and I already wanted to go to sleep at my dorm...who could be my dorm mate???

______________________

Hello there Minna! Sorry if I updated too long it's so hard to update these days... Oh well, I'll try my best...And sorry if it's too short... I'm a bit busy today.... so that's all! Hope you all liked it! Pls. comment vote share!

Love love love SapphireShakuganVERA! Update soon love ya all! Dedicated to TheGirlNamedDeath... My classmate :)