Found you

Rosé's POV

3 Weeks later, I went to the train station to meet you. I haven't tell her yet. I wanted to surprise her or maybe you can say checking her out. As a girlfriend, you have to be protective 😅.

Urghhh, sitting in the train is the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced. Can't this train go faster? I can't wait to see my baby.

..........

It's 9:21 AM. Before I went to Lisa's dorm, I went to "Starbuck" to wake me up. I immediately went to Lisa's dorm and press on the door bell.

She finally open the door.

..........

Lisa: *Gasp* Babe? What are you doing here??

Rosé: Surprise. I just wanted to see you. I miss you.

Lisa: *Sigh* Ok. *Hugs Rosé* I miss you too. Come in.

Rosé: You're alone?

Lisa: Nope. I have a roommate named "Momo". She's pretty though.

Rosé: Oh...Ok..*Walks toward the balcony*

Lisa: Babe *Back hug Rosé* are you jealous? 😂

Rosé: What do you think? Of course I am.

Lisa: Awwww *Hugs Rosé tightly* I love you! *Kiss Rosé's cheeks* *Scream* Babe, You always makes my heart melts!

Rosé's: I'll make your heart melt...*Kiss Lisa's lips*

Lisa: *Silent* *Blushed*

Rosé: *Touch her cheeks* Are you blushing because of me? I like that *smile*

Lisa: *Nod* Thank for being there for me for all this time. I can't believe that you came here just to check on me whether I'm ok or not. I'm glad that You're mine. Babe, I love you.

Rosé: Awww. I will always be by your side. Love you too. *Kiss Lisa's right cheek*

..........

No one's POV.

Rosé went to the bathroom to clean up herself while Lisa continue to finish her assignment.

When Lisa were struggling with the assignment, Rosé helped her girlfriend with the assignment.