Faded Party

Rosé's POV.

PARTYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just saw a hawt Laydehhhhhhhh. (In this POV, Rosé's drunk) Uhrmm that bootyy thoughhhhh 👀. *Slap* (Ouch..)

Lisa's POV

In the morning, I received an invitation card from Jennie. Party is not my thing but, oh well, I have to go since she's my best friend.

(25 minutes later)

Wew...Jisoo is really lucky to have Jennie as a girlfriend, She's super rich.

..........

Lisa: Jennie unnieeeee!

Jennie: Lisa! Eh...where's Rosé?

Lisa: Long story unnie.

Jennie: Oh...So, enjoy the party lisa. I have to go and meet other people.

.............

I walk around and see strangers at the party, which make sense since Jennie is rich, of course you see tons of strangers, so no worries.

When I walked around the area, I saw a familiar figure... Rosé? Waittt, she's about to slap that girl's butt. I then walked towards her. *Slap*

..............

Rosé: HEY! WHAT THE F... Lisa?!?!? What are you doing here??????

Lisa: No, You tell me, What are you going to do with that girl? Trying to slap that butt huh????

Rosé: (Remember Rosé is drunk) Oh...Lisa baby I love you. *Grab Lisa's wrist*

Lisa: No! Don't you dare touching me with your dirty hand of yours.

Rosé: Baby...

No one's POV.

When Rosé was about to say something, she fell asleep on the ground and Lisa helped her up. Lisa ask Jennie if there's any vacant room in their house. Luckily, there is and Lisa carried her drunk ex girlfriend to the room then lied her on the bed. Lisa watched Rosé sleepy face.

A/N: How's my story so far? Good? Bad? 😅. Anyway, I may be update this story after 2 or 3 weeks later. I have an important things to do. I hope you can be patient with my next story. What will happen to Rosé and Lisa? I don't know either. Peace out!
~ThingsYallNeed