Dancing in Love

"Tiffany!!!! Come on! In your spots with Ginger and Stixx!!" Matt , my dance teacher, shouted as I let my very dark brown hair (that's often mistaken for black) loose from it's ponytail. "Alright Matt!" I yelled and walked to my spot. Ginger, Stixx, and I waited for Matt to put on the song we were practicing the choreography Matt made for it. Matt stood in his spot and my bff Cleo put the song on.

{A/N pretend that Dana is Tiffany in the video. The video surprisingly worked today wow! }

"Great work guys!" I said and high-fived Matt, Stixx, and Ginger. Matt dragged me to the corner of the studio and said, "So I choreographed dances for 'Whistle' and 'Monster' ,do you wanna do them with me?" I shrugged, "Sure. I'll come tomorrow after school to LEARN them." Matt nodded and said, "K. See ya later girl." I walked to Cleo and put my hair up in a ponytail. "Teach me how to dance! Girl you're very good!" Cleo squealed and high-fived me. "I sure will," I assured her and put on my jacket before slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

So to clear stuff up, I'm Tiffany Anderson. I'm 17. I have deep blue eyes, really  straight dark brown hair that's often mistaken as black, tan skin, freckles, a six-pack (from all the dancing I do), pink lips, and I'm 5'5. My idol is Taylor Swift and Austin Mahone (I like TayTay more than Mahone). I live with both my parents and my older bro (20), Jackson, and younger sis (14), Clarice. My whole family have the same hair color, freckles, and tan skin but me and mom have blue eyes, while dad, Clary, and Jack have green eyes. I've been dancing for 7 years now. My friends are Cleo Mason and Ashton Vincent. Cleo has wavy blonde hair, light hazel eyes, she's 5'6, and has tan skin. Ashton has curly light brown hair that lose it's curls when brushed, greenish brown eyes, tan skin, a 6 pack, a lot of muscles, and he's 6 ft (yeah he's huge compared to me). Ash and Cleo are the only ones (other than my family) who know I dance. I sing too but I prefer dancing more. I do NOT have a crush and I never will. I made a promise to never love anyone.

We quickly walked to my red Range Rover and hopped in. I started the engine and smirked when the engine roared to life. "LET'S PARTY!!!!" Cleo yelled and turned on the radio. The studio was 45 min away from my home so we had time to goof around.

"See ya at school babes," Cleo said and hopped out of the car, crossed the street and went inside her house. I sighed and locked my car. I walked to the front door and before I could insert the key, Clary opened the door and dragged me inside. She does that every time I come back from dance. why, you ask? Because I teach her the new dances I learn each time. She pulled me to the studio in the basement and said excitedly, "So?" I smiled at my sister's enthusiasm. "Ok sis. I learned a choreography for 'Talk Dirty To Me' and it's kind of hard cause of the sharp movements it has but anyways, you can do it," I explained. "I'm ready!" she said and I ruffled her hair before standing in my starting position.........

So this is another story; and yes it is an Austin Mahone one. I hope you like it and tell me what you think of this lame chapter. Toodles.