Chp 1: Teaching Teaches...

"So the last part is really freestyle. You can do whatever it calls and on the walk back you can use your arms an even hit a different pose here. You've gotta make sure this goes 'up -> down' with your head," I explained as I did small changes to the last part of the dance I taught Clary. "Let's go all the way back to the top and try it with the song," I said and stood in front of Clary. "1! 2! 3! 4!......" I counted with the beat as we danced.

"Great job sis! Now go freshen up!" I said, high-fived her and she walked upstairs. I sighed and pulled my iPod off the speaker set. I jogged up the stairs and bumped into a wall. Well, it wasn't exactly a wall, it was more of Jack. He chuckled as I said, "Sorry bro! I should be more careful next time." Jack hugged me and said, "Good job! You taught Clary a very hard dance with really sharp movements.. I'm proud of you little sis." I hugged him tightly. "Oh! Ashton texted me saying he wants you to come over," Jack said as we let go of our hug. I raised an eyebrow. "Don't ask. I don't know why. He said it's an emergency." I shrugged an "ok" and jogged to my room.

I slammed the door and threw my backpack on my messy bed. Well, my room is a mess. It's clean, but there are clothes, bags, shoes (etc. etc.) everywhere. I opened my closet and grabbed grey skinnies with rips on the thighs and the knees and a teal hoodie with 'I am a Selenahomie'. For people who don't know what that means; SelenAhomie is a mix of Selenator and Mahomie. I made it up. 3 CHEERS FOR TIFFANY!!! I threw my clothes and undergarments over my shoulder and strolled to the bathroom with my iPod in my hand. I slammed the bathroom door and put my iPod in the speakers I have in there. I have this habit of slamming doors wherever I go if you haven't noticed. I blasted my 'Selenahomie' playlist that has all Austin and Selena songs. I did my work in the bathroom while humming along to the songs.

I brushed my hair and put on my white Jordans. I slipped on my white beanie that had 'D.O.P.E' on the front and slipped my phone in my back pocket. I jogged down the stairs and when I reached the front door I yelled, "I'M GOING OUT!!!BYE BYEE!!!!" I walked out and before I shut the door mom shouted, "DON'T SLAM THE--" but I slammed it anyways. Oops. I skipped to Ashton's house that was down the street thinking, 'Why does Ashton want me?'

I knocked on his door thrice and rang the doorbell twice. Hey that rhymes!! ANOTHER 3 CHEERS FOR TIFFANY!!! When I do that Ash immediately knows it's me. "Dude.... The back door," Ash yelled. I rolled my eyes and ran to the back door. Ash was there looking.........depressed?

"Ashton? Are you-" he cut me off, "No I'm not." We sat down in his back yard in a moment of peaceful silence. I awkwardly cleared my throat. "What's wrong Ash?" I asked and put my hand on his, stroking it. "Emily," he whispered. "Oh god, what happened?" I asked. Tear after tear fell out of his eyes. He closed them and drew in a breath. "Nick..... They were at a party and when they left, she figured out that Nick was drunk so she asked him to stop the car but he slapped her and then he crashed the car and Em is in a goddamn coma," he sniffled and my hand clamped over my mouth. I hugged him and let him sob as much as he wants.

To clear stuff up, Emily is Ashton's twin sister that only Cleo and I know about. We are very close and she's basically my sister/bff. She's 2 min younger than him but they look identical. Emily goes to a lot of parties but her ass of a boyfriend, Nick, never does.

"Ash," I said softly, "Do you wanna go see her?" I stroked his back slowly, waiting for his answer. "I think we should go see her," he said and wiped his tears with his hoodie sleeves. I honestly felt really REALLY bad for him. I got up and pulled him up. "Go to the car, I'll get the keys," he said and I nodded. I walked to his car and wrapped my arms around myself.

The car beeped twice and the car lights turned on. "Ash gimme the keys. You're in no shape to drive," I said holding my hand out for the keys, "The keys." He groaned knowing he won't win this fight and dropped the keys in my hand saying, "Ok. But one scratch to my baby and you're dead meat." I chuckled, "You say that a lot but you don't do anything." He rolled his eyes and hopped in the passenger seat. I rounded the car and hopped in the driver's seat. I started his Land Rover and took off to the hospital.