Chapter 2: Don't tell me thats another douche

"A-a-a......." He smirked at me and said, "Yes I am Austin Mahone and I saw you dance so I decided to offer you a chance of a lifetime cause you're gorgeous and talented." I turned to Matt and raised an eyebrow. "I had to help... Remember when you told me you've always wanted to be a celebrity's choreographer? I found out that Austin needed a GIRL choreographer so I wanna know if you want to," he explained. To say I was excited would be underestimating.. I am SUPER DUPER SYCED about it!!!! Like Beyoncé said, "the time has come for my dreams to be heard..." they just did. A grin made its way to my lips making Austin smile. "HELL I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!" I giggled. Matt hugged me and whispered, "Happy for you darlin'... just be sure to visit often cause I still need my star dancer." I smiled in his shoulder as we pulled away.

I turned to Austin who had a grin on his face making him look ADORABLE!! I still can't believe I'm a choreographer for my 2nd fave singer! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok," Austin chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder, "that inner freak out you're having should stop before it bursts out." I blushed. "Sorry." He just smiled as we left.

I turned off my car's engine and saw Austin do the same with his car. I got out and locked the car (Yes I did slam the door). I waited for Austin to join on the porch as I got out the house key.

"MOM!!! DAD!!! WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE COME HERE FOR A SEC!!!" I screamed when Austin and I entered the house. My parents came rushing down and mom yelled, "Tiffany Ann Anderson! If you dare slam that door I will-" Her words were cut short when I slammed the door. Austin just gave me an amused look which made me shrug. Mom smacked me in the back of my head making me raise my hands in defeat.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Anderson! I'm-" Austin's words were cut short when dad asked me, "Hey isn't that the kid you have posters of in your room?" I groaned and face palmed myself. "I never knew Austin I just heard of him!" Austin mocked using air quotations. I just stuck my tongue out and made him introduce himself again.

"Well..... What about her education?" Dad asked as he contemplated what Austin offered. "My mom used to be a teacher so she will tutor Tiffany," Austin said. "Safety?" mom asked. Dear parents, what is this? This isn't 20 questions for Pete's sake!!! "I have bodyguards wherever I go," Austin shrugged. I wonder how he handled my parents questions it gets irritating. I would blow up on them after 1 question, literally.

"I guess it's ok but she still has to visit us often," mom said and I mentally did my snoopy happy dance. I got up and wrapped my parents in a tight hug. "Thank you so much!!" They just held me tightly and I caught Austin smiling out of the corner of my eye. "You're welcome honey bunny!" dad said and I groaned and pulled away.

"When do you kids leave?" mom asked. "In 2 days," Austin hesitated. "Shit!!!!!!" I hissed. "LANGUAGE!!!!" mom yelled. "I need to go to Ash and Cleo now," I rushed. Mom's eyes widened and she bit her lip. "Go.... We'll keep Austin company.... It's either now or never," she gulped. I thanked her and rushed out of the house.

I frantically knocked on Ash's front door knowing that she and Ash were there. Cleo opened the door and gave me a confused expression upon seeing my wild phase. "It's an emergency! I have to talk with you guys!" I gulped.

"WHAT!!!!!" Ash yelled and stood up. Cleo and I stood too. "Ash," I whispered weakly. "DON'T ASH ME!!!!! WE JUST GOT TOGETHER AND NOW YOU WANNA FUCKING LEAVE!!!!" he screamed and stared me down. "I'm sorry," I whispered feeling the tears fall down my cheeks. I rarely cried. "Get the hell out of my house, fucking bitch, oh and we're OVER!!" he screamed and kicked me out of his front door.

I burst into tears as I dropped to my knees. Cleo rushed out and wrapped me in a hug. "Tiffany I'm so sorry," she cooed. "Thank you for understanding," I sobbed as she helped me up. Cleo held me in her arms and escorted me home as I sobbed hysterically.