Bye Jungkook

Guys you will maybe get confused but this will have a lot of flashbacks just so you are prepared. PS: read this slowly so it will fit in with the music.

THE GIRLS POV:

"The fact that you're no longer here will always cause me pain, but you're forever in my heart until we meet again..."

"Thank you for coming into my life. See you soon Jeon Jungkook"

THE FIRST TIME YOU MET:

Jeon Jungkook sat with his two friends Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung. He looked at the girl with a big bunny smile on his face, he got nervous because he wanted to talk to her.

Taehyung and Hoseok said that he should go over and talk to her. The three of them stood up and walked behind her while he fixes his hair.

"Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook"

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

"Jungkook-ah~ What should I do?"

FLASHBACK IN SCHOOL:

Jungkook sat in class looking at his notes he turned his head around and saw the girl walk down the hallway.

He stood up and ran over to the door and opened it to greet her but she was already gone. He sadly went back to his seat again

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

"I can't tell you this"

FLASHBACK TO SCHOOL:

BTS is teaching him how to win her heart.

"Jungkook-ah~ you should give her a rose and say sweet things to her"

Jin took the girl Jungkook had a crush on in the classroom where Jungkook was standing alone with a rose in his hand.

Nervous he confessed to her, and the girl accepted him and took the rose.

Alone in the classroom they kissed. You could feel the love between them, you could see it in the eyes.

BACK TO PRESENT:

The girl sat up from the sofa with red and swollen eyes from crying too much.

"There's nothing I can do"

"Jungkook-ah~ I have to go to Japan"

"I'm Sorry I can't keep our promises"

She took her stuff and drove to the airport where she flew to Japan without telling him.

JUNGKOOKS POV:

Jungkook looked up at the blue sky with tears in his eyes, and a broken heart.

"Why did you go without telling me first?"

2 DAYS LATER:

Jungkook sent her a message that he would visit her new house in Japan.

She was a bit shocked when she read the text messages from her boyfriend, Jungkook.

She felt guilty and regretful to Jungkook.

Honestly, Jungkook didn't have enough money to go there, but he worked hard to make some money in a few hours or days. But still he didn't have enough.

While his friends or as they called them BTS where playing around Jungkook sat on the sofa tired because of all the work he did.

They weren't aware of what secretly Jungkook did but they found a poster he was holding in his hand and found out that he worked to get money for a plane ticket.

Then they helped him to work and earn more money.

Jin cleaned cars, Namjoon gave the cars gas, Taehyung worked at a gas station too, Yoongi were a pizza delivery, Hoseok were a waitress and Jimin cleaned all the dirty plates at a restaurant.

After the hard work Jungkook got a flight ticket as a little gift from BTS.

He was so happy. He took the flight immediatly and finally he was in Japan. Happy he got off the airplane and ran to the nearest taxi. He was excited to meet his girlfriend after a long time.

Jungkook had an appointment at a place to meet his girlfriend. She came and he turned around to see his girlfriend standing with her bike. Jungkook made the biggest smile and she returned the smile. They hugged each other and they where both so happy and fell in love all over again

SOOOO GUYS CREDITS FOR THE YOUTUBER THAT MADE THIS VIDEO THE PERSONS NAME IS: Van Vanny so please go and check the video out because it's so much more heartbreaking than this but I tried so Yea there will be a chapter two soon so please wait thank you and have a nice day!