Chapter 1

Authors Note:

I had made this story a few months back! So enjoy! Now continue reading.

Chapter begins:

I finished putting my outfit on (Outfit on top) before straightening my hair then doing my makeup. I looked in the mirror to see my fiancé wearing his suit. I turned around looking at him confused as I turned off my straightener.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking up to him with a smile playing on my lips.

He turned around motioning me to help him with his bow tie. "I'm on another mission." I tensed as I froze in the middle of tying his bow tie. He looked down at me sighing as I shook off my tensed state before finishing his tie.

He cupped my face. "I know you get worried, but I always come back." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know." I whispered walking away from him and towards the dresser pulling out my bracelet putting it around my wrist. I felt his arms around my waist. "It won't stop me from worrying." I whispered as I turned around looking up at his face.

He sighed kissing my lips. "I know and I'm sorry but this is my job." He put our foreheads together.

I chuckled. "And my mother hates your job." I told him.

He rolled his eyes. "She hates me as well." I laughed.

"But I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled up at him as he kissed my forehead. "I need to go now." I frowned up at him. "Give me that beautiful smile that made me fall for you before I go." I rolled my eyes before smiling up at him.

He kissed my lips. "Bye, be safe." I told him as he pulled away from me and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

I let out a huge breath before walking down the stairs. I grabbed my purse walking out of the house locking it behind me and walking towards my car getting in and driving off to my mother's house.

********************

I sighed in annoyance as my mom continued to scold me about my relationship which she has no right to pick on my relationship when she has her own problem with her husband that is cheating on her.

"Why couldn't you go after someone who isn't a stupid spy and a rich folk that has a company." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah like you and Mike?" I asked crossing my arms. "The man is cheating on you and you are still with him just because of his money!" I snapped, standing up from the chair. "You are a gold digger! I'm not." I shot at her. "I decided to follow my father's footstep not yours." She hated when I talked about my father.

He divorced her because he found out she was after all his money, he still loves her though. "You are going to regret getting married to that Bradley Fine." She spat in disgust.

I gave her a sarcastic smile. "I won't you know why mother?" I said in disgust. "Because I know what love is not money." I picked up my purse before walking out of the house, to see Mike walking out of his car with lipstick all over his mouth. "My mother is sick." I said as we stood in front of each other. "Get out of my way." I pushed him and walked towards my car getting in before driving off.