"Chapter1:TakingCareOfYou."

Mikasa P.O.V

I heard the bell rang and walked out of class. I heard eren screaming in the hall. I looked and say him screaming at jean again..Ugh..i went to them and put jeans arm down before he punched eren. I sighed and looked at eren. I saw his look he looked angry and terrifying in my eyes. He screamed "YOU BURDEN!, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PROTECT ME?! I NEVER ASKED YOU TOO ANYWAYS. I CAN DEAL WITH IT STOP FUSSING TO ME MOTHERING ME! I'M NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOR CHILD SO LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER AND FOREVER. I NEVER LIKED YOU!"he said with a angry tone to his voice. I said "O-ok..."I said walking off crying, Eren also walked off...

Eren P.O.V

I walked in class, Everyone was looking at me weirdly and some with a angry face to them, Like i did something. I sat beside armin who also gave me the hatred of looks. I questioned "What?"
They all answered "We know what you did you 'lil bastard.."I shrugged it off. I saw jean comforting mikasa..."Hey mikasa. I'm sorry for what happened earlier for you and eren, But don't worry i'll make him pay for such mean words he said to you.."Jean said. I remembered and i still felt angry and her..."It's okay jean. I know he already hates me"She said lifting up her hoodie. I tsk'd and looked at armin...He looked angry..I heard a whimp from mikasa that she was crying?!. I MADE HER CRY? WTH I TOUGHT SHE WAS TOUGH?! Soon the bell rang. It was lunch period i saw mikasa talking to levi. I decided to sit with them. I saw levi move to mikasa side, Huh? "Hey levi.." "Hey Brat.."I thought he stopped calling me that..Weird. I saw mikasa lay her head on levi shoulder...This again a cute scene

I saw one tear that fell down and she quickly wiped it off. I...did i hurt her feelings to much?...I saw levi looked at me weird, Man levi as her older brother he's over protective.."Ugh..Your so Dramatic mikasa"I said as i crossed my arms. I heard a whimper from mikasa"O-o-ok e-e"she couldn't talk properly cause she was filled with sadness and tears. I saw levi stand up and walk away Holding Mikasa arm, He grabbed his bag and mikasa's and they walked home...I regret EVERYTHING i said to her...I heard jean, Marco, Annie And Berthdolt talking about me. I sound like i murdered mikasa..."I know right annie..He just doesn't know that girls have weak spot.."
I heard Marco..say..

Franz and hanna came up to me and told me "That was a so harsh eren.."
Franz said
"Girls can be hurted easily..."
"Mikasa isnt like that"I responded
"you may not know... Girls have weak spots that she hides from you.. Even if she sounds tough.."Franz Responded
"Your right...I should talk to her"...
Franz smiled and said "Mouth to mouth"
I screamed "WWHAT?!"
"Do it"They said as they left the table. I quickly ran and got my bag and biked to her house and knocked. Mikasa opened the door and i quickly hugged her and said...

"I'm so sorry! Mikasa! Please forgive me!!!"I felt tears on my t-shirt...

"I-i forgive you...".

I felt some bruises on mikasa. I looked at her seeing her bruises all over her body"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO HURTED YOU?!"

"M-my parents" i saw her bleeding scar on her check

I carried her bridal style. I sat her on my bike and sat down too and i biked to my house. I carried in my house and layed her on the couch..

Mikasa P.O.V

Eren layed me down and took of my shirft and took of my pants is he gonna rape me? He grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned my bruises. I screamed in pain"E-ere-eree! I-i-it h-hurts!"He stopped and placed castes and badges on my bruises. I hugged him and cried "I...It hurts so much Eren. I-"

Eren screamed"Your burning up!"He quickly layed me down on his lap and putted the wet cloth on my head. I teared up when he screamed at me. He screamed "I'm so sorry! Don't cry mika!".
He hugged me i hugged his arms "I'm such a whimp...I know you don't want me as a love.."His face formed into 'YourNot' he said "No you're not...i'd accept you no matter what..."I blushed and looked away as he grabbed a blanket and a pillow as he fixed it, He placed the blanket on me. He cooked some soup and feed it to me.."Mmm Eren it taste's good"I said cheerfully. Eren
smiled and kept feeding me. I was full and drank some water, I saw eren clean the dishes. I stood up and hugged him "Thank you so much.."I couldn't walk much, Eren turned around and carried me bridal style"Mikasa you need to rest or your illness might get worst"..."Hmp...Your no fun anymore.."
...."Fun?...What do you mean 'Fun?'.."...
"fun!, You never play with me or bond with me!"...he sighed as he rubbed my stomach and i moaned "There..."

"more.."I replied. He kept rubbing it..I kept moaning...

I coughed as eren touched it last time, He quickly placed me on the couch "You cutie.." I hmp'd...He leaned in he closed his eyes and i closed mine too...

Cliffhanger... writing next chapter today
Hinted, It'll be fun :)) and wet..Lol Just wait.