That night

The guy standing there was.... Shawn

I've always had a crush in him since the first time I came to magcon with taylor. but i dont think he likes me because every time I look at him he turns the other way and he never talks to me anymore. I wish we were friends like we were the first time I meet him.

I must have been staring at him for a while because Taylor snapped his fingers in my face.

"Mckenzie what did I tell you"

"Whatever"

He walked away and OMG he was walking over to Shawn, he's gonna say something bad I just know it.

Taylor walked up and started talking to Shawn and I couldn't see what he was saying because his back was turned to me. he pointed at me then continued to talk again. Shawn suddenly got sad and I saw him mouth 'ok' to Taylor and that was it he walked away to cam and Nash.

After waiting for a while Bart came back with the room arrangements.

"Ok listen up... room 216 will be Mckenzie, mahogany and Aaliyah"

Ahh I was so happy I didn't have to share a room with my brother.

"Room 217 will be Taylor, Shawn, Dillion, and Matthew sherrill."

Matthew sherrill was my ex and after Taylor caught Matthew cheating on me with some other girl he has been all protective of me.

"Room 218 is cam, nash, and Hayes"

"In room 219 is Matt, cater, and Aaron"

" And 220 is Brent, jc, and jack and jack"

"And not but not least 221 is a guest room for any one who want to visit. now go get your stuff in your rooms I want you guys down here at 12 tomorrow and don't do anything stupid"

Me, mahogany and Aaliyah go up to our room and the first thing we do is scream we all haven't hung out in forever, and I really miss them.

"We'll I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be right back" I said

I got in the shower and got out and put on my nike shorts and a normal tee and my team softball sweat shirt then slipped my vans back on. I put my hair in a bun and didn't do my make up cause i wasn't plan on going any where.

I walked out of the bath room and all the guys were in our room just sitting where ever they could find a spot and were just looking at me.

"What" I asked

"Oh nothing we just thought that we were gonna have a sleep over today" Nash said.

"Great" I said sounding exited

This was gonna be a long night hopefully they don't want to play dare or dare(I did mean to say that it's not a mistake) that always turns out bad.

"So who wants to play dare or dare" cam ask

Shit i jinxed it this isn't gonna end well.

"Fine but you go first since you came up with the game." I said

"Ok ummm Nash I dare you to kiss Matt on the cheek."

"Come on dude do I have to" Nash said

"Yep"

Nash kissed Matt and I got it on vine to it was so funny.

"My turn Taylor I dare you to go to the first person you see in the lobby and ask for her number" Nash said

We got up and followed Taylor to the lobby and he the first person he saw was an old man and he got his number and ran back to the room. we got back to the room and started dying of laughter cause it was so funny.

"Carter I dare you to take off all your clothes but your under wear and get up on the bed singing wreaking ball"

He took off his clothes and go on the bed and sang wreaking ball and was jumping up and down on the bed, then he got down.

"Umm Shawn I dare you to 7 minutes of heaven with Mckenzie"

'O shit' I can just see the anger in Taylor's face but he needs to be less protective so I'm gonna do it.

"Come on Shawn" I said while grabbing his hand

We got into the bathroom and he shut the lights out. he brought his lips up to mine and began kissing me. All I could feel were sparks flying. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. next thing you know I had my legs around his waist and his hand were on my thighs holding me up so I don't fall. we both pulled away for air and I put my forehead on his just staring in his eyes while he was still holding me.

"Wow" was I'll I managed to say

"Times up get your ass out here" Taylor said banging on the door

He put me down and we walked out the door every on was like "oooh" or "get that bait" I could feel my face getting hot.

We sat back in the floor to play the rest of the game i was getting tired cause It was 12 and we were tired

"We'll I'm hitting the sack night losers" I said getting up

They all agreed and made their beds on the floor. I had to sleep with Taylor because he didn't want me anywhere near Shawn and he wanted to make sure I didn't get up.

"Good night Mckenzie love you, sorry I'm so protective of you I just don't want you getting hurt again" he said whispering in my ear

"Night love you too but don't worry about me I'll be fine and your the best brother ever even though your a pain in my ass" I said kissing his cheek

I turned around and thought about how today was the best day because I got to "hang" out with Shawn 'if you know what I mean' and hang out with the rest of the family. my eyes got heavier and heavier until I was asleep

_________________________

Sorry it took a while to update I was busy but good night my loves ❤️

~mckkk