Telling secrets

I woke up with Dillon still next to me sound asleep.'i miss hanging out with him'. I really need to clear every thing up with Shawn I feel bad for blowing him off like that.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand trying not to wake up Dillon.

To:Shawn😍👌

Hey I kinda need to talk to you meet me at sweet frog at 11:30

From:shawn😍👌

Ok I need to talk to you to.

It's 10:45 now and Magcon is at 3 so I'll have sometime to my self before then.

I got up not waking Dillon up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I must have fallen asleep in my normal clothes. I changed out of them and put my sweat pants and my Aaron carpenter shirt and my red magcon hoodie and my red bandanna and put my hair up in a bun.

I walked out of the bathroom and Dillon was up. I sat on the other bed that was in our room.'wheres mahogany and Aaliyah?'

"We'll hello Kenzie poo"

"Don't call me that I'm not 4"

"We'll I wish you were because your growing up so fast"

"Yeah.yeah"

I looked down at my phone and it was 11:15

"Dillon can you drop me off at sweet frog"

"Why?"

"Um no reason I just want some frozen yogurt"

"Mhm sure but yeah"

We headed down to the lobby and there were screaming girls every where and they were calling me a slut and all and telling me to stay away from the guys or she would hurt me. that really got to me.

We got in the car and Dillon always knows when there's something wrong.

"What's wrong boo" he asks

"It's like they don't want me here and they don't care"

"They care about you, but you need to find the ones that will always be here and has been here for you since the beginning."

"Thanks.i love you"

"Love you too boo"

We showed up at sweet frog and I got out and Shawn was waiting at the door waiting for me.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" I said

We walked in and got some frozen yogurt and went up to the cashier to pay and I handed the guy money for me and Shawn's.

"Let me see your wallet" Shawn said

"Why" I said

"Cause"

I hand him my wallet and he look 10 dollars out of his wallet and put it in mine and we went to sit down.

"You know you didn't need to do that" I said

"Yeah I know but the thing is I wanted too cause the guy is supposed to pay" he said

"Ok"

I have to tell him just do it Mckenzie don't be a pussy and just do it

"Look Shawn I really like you and when Taylor told everyone I was embarrassed cause I didn't know if you liked me back and I don't want to get my heart broken...again" I said

"The thing is that I like you to I just never knew how to tell you and I would never hurt you, you mean so much to me"

When he said that I was crying but I thinking that I should maybe tell him about mom he deserves to know.