Chap 3:Hey RapunzelPrince charming is in neverlandSO WAKE UP!

Hey guys!wow so many reads! Thankyou so much guys really happy :) sorry for the extra long wait.Some
of my readers are so frustrated with me :P

Guys thanks for voting and I would appreciate it if I had more votes and comments also. I do really want to know how you feel about this book.Also tell me if the chapters are good or bad and if I should do any editing.I really tried my hardest to make this a good chapter because i rewrote it 4 times and thus the extra long wait.Also it's much longer.

this chapter is dedicated to one of my great friends @shruti_raghuram

Anyway enjoy !

Vote comment follow

I love u guys

Xoxo Gayatri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

"Do you think they will be nice? I think they will be sweet.I mean everyone loved us back home, so I hope here also it will be the same!" I blabbered away to glory while Jake listened and made a few points here and there.He says I talk too much, too fast and repeat the same too many times.

But he says that's what he loves about me.That I am awfully open minded and not like a 'fake plastic doll'.( No offence my darling barbies,I still love you a lot.)

I thought about home and already felt nostalgic.I had just arrived yesterday,but it felt like that was ages ago.Mom surely would have made some pizza for me.Although I like outside pizza,homemade pizza has that warm comfortable feeling to it.I can so imagine dad trying to fix out old cupboard but failing once again.Will and I have lost count of how many times he has failed and even worse how many times we tried to plead with him to call the carpenter.

I smiled, as I remembered, how he always used to say 'There are many beautiful wonderful people in this world, who are willing to help you.But some times you have to be on your own on that lonely road and I want to be ready for that day.' none of us really got how that referred to our cupboard,but it was a beautiful saying which always reminds me of my dad.William or Will as we call him, is my brother.He can be really sweet and supportive at times,but then he can also be irritating.Jake thinks he is really awesome and wishes to have him like a brother.But that is obvious because he doesn't have a brother.He has a sister name Diana.

When Jake and I were younger, we always used to pair up Diana and Will and try to get them to go out together as the are pretty much the same age and also really good friends.It was a fun game at first,but later we really that this isn't one of our cliché fairy tales and they would never see each other beyond friends.

As I continued drifting apart into my thoughts,I suddenly bounced back into reality when Jake suddenly screamed loudly into my ear "Hey Rapunzel, Prince Charming is in Neverland,SO WAKE UP !'

"I flunking cannot believer you Jake!" Only I didn't say flunking.

"I am sorry Madame, but I am not like you. I cannot tolerate ranting away to myself.So I need you, for once,to listen to me,about me and not talk about yourself always."He said calmly.

WHAT THE HELL.

Jake was the biggest show off in the history of human kind and no body,I repeat no body in the entire world can love him more than he loves himself.Narcissist freak.

"Oh I am so sorry for not listening to your gorgeous voice,it's like honey is poured into my ears." I said sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"Oh never mind dear, I know how you adore my voice." He said obviously noting the sarcasm but ignoring it and playing along.