Chap 2: Miss sick smile

Jake's POV

I woke really early in the morning at about 5:15am.Something was bothering me but I couldn't figure out what. With my best friend, I had just shifted to a new school. My parents told me that I should experiment something new,go to a new place and make new friends. Of course their plan was backfired on their face because Lucy came with me. Personally though, I think they were just glad I was out of their hair.My roommates were all brown haired like me. The fellows called themselves Jason, Daniel and Michael.

I was really shocked when Lucy banged on my door shouting loudly. It is a really long suck-ass story so I won't bother explaining it.Anyway after hearing my horrible imitation of our previous gym teacher Lucy walked out the dorm and I followed her.

We went outside on lawns and sat on the swing.She again teasingly asked me,"What made you wake up so early?Remembering your Mommy?"I threw her an irritated look and said"I don't know Lucy,something was bothering me."I looked at her to see her reaction but she had a blank face,like she was thinking something.

"Love birds out so early to catch a worm?"

I looked up to see a blonde hair girl with striking pink high lights.Her hair kind of reminded of Avril Lavigne's earlier hair.She was smirking until she saw me and then she quickly put on a sick sweet smile and batted her eye lashes.I was used to this kind of reaction from girls.I am quite hot so I get this stuff going on all day.

"Do you have something in your eye?" I asked Miss sick smile.Lucy giggled when I said that,because she knows what's going to happen next."Umm...no."she said.

"Because you seem to be blinking your eyes a bit to much for an average person.Unless your taking part in the blink Olympics that's a bit abnormal."I replied cooly

She just stared at me with her mouth wide open and just then Lucy said quickly,"Close your mouth,there is a fly next to you!"Miss sick smile hastily closed her mouth and it shut with a loud noise.

Lucy and I then burst out laughing while she just gave Lucy an angry look and flipped her hair over her shoulders and said "Aww you guys are so funny! By the way I am Jessica and welcome here!You must be that hot guy everyone is talking about!Jake right?and You",she said looking at Lucy,"Must be that clingy girl Lucy!Oops!",she said and put a hand to her mouth,then removed it again and said"I am so sorry Lucy darling!But that's just how everyone said it."I was beginning to dislike this girl more and more by the second

But luckily at that moment someone called her and she went away,not before telling me,"I am free tonight by the way!".I wanted to to tell her that I would call her if I need her to clean my room,but knowing Lucy she would have lectured me to be nice to people on my first day here.

Anyway we spent the whole morning talking about random stuff until it was time for breakfast.Our first meet with other students.

Well, I don't know about Lucy, but I for one am looking forward to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did u guys like it?I will appreciate if you tell others to read my story.What do you think about Jessica ?Do u like Lucy's POV more or Jake's?

I made the chapter longer this time so I hope you guys like it.

Love u guys!

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW !

-Gayatri ;)