Pool party and New friends.

~~Lexi Pov~~
So it's been about a week since the whole incident happened. I'm still not okay with any of it, but I guess I don't have a choice. My mom has everyone up and out of the house for my mini party. She arranged plans for Jonah and Landon to go to a friends house for a sleepover. She convinced the rest of my siblings to not come home until Saturday night for dinner. Most of them asked questions or made comments but I'm pretty sure she has a super power. She got them all to shut up. So now it's just me and her getting everything ready. I went and got all the pool floats and blew them up.

I finished getting everything ready when I got a text from Alyssa

MY BEST FRIEND- hey lex. You know Samantha from school the girl who transferred from France who is super rich and has the famous Herron siblings, as her older brother and older sister. Is it okay if we invite her, she's seems really cool!
Me- Of course, I think she will fit in very well.
To be honest I really want Samantha to be apart of our group. She seems really cool and I know what it feels like to have fake people try to be your friends just because of your siblings. I ran up to my mom to tell her about it.
"Hey mom is it okay if Alyssa brings a new girl named Samantha?" I asked her with pleading eyes.
"Of course sweetheart anyone is welcome here." My mom said with a warm smile. I was about to walk up to my room when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran and opened it up to come face to face with Alyssa and Samantha. Alyssa was jumping up and down with her sleepover bag. Samantha was really pretty and seemed really cool. She has long ombré naturally curly hair, she had bright blue eyes and was wearing this.

 She has long ombré naturally curly hair, she had bright blue eyes and was wearing this

She had a pretty necklace on, And different types of bracelets. I gave her a warm smile since she seemed a bit nervous but covered it up with confidence.
" Hi I'm Lexi." I said as held the door open wider. "Come on in." I exclaimed. She gave me a smile before saying a thank you and stepped in holding her bag. Meanwhile Alyssa skipped in and threw her stuff everywhere, running to the kitchen.
" Well, Hi I'm Samantha if you didn't know already. she said with a laugh which I laughed along with her.
" Hi Samantha! Welcome to my crib." I joked. She laughed again.
" You can go ahead and put your bag over there." I said pointing to the couch . She went over and out it down.
"So you going to show me around." She asked with a smile.
" Yes we wouldn't want you being a lost puppy." I laughed. She's a actually really cool and like nothing like her siblings. I showed her around the house which she absolutely loved. Our last stop was the kitchen where my mother and Alyssa were eating fruit.
" Well hello! I'm Lexi's mom, but you can just call me Amy." My mom told he with a warm smile. Samantha returned it.
" I'm Samantha nice to meet you!." She relied. Giving my mom a hand shake which my mom turned into a hug. Samantha gave her a hug back.
" I like her already." My mom told me and Alyssa, making Samantha's face beam of joy. For the rest of the time Me, Samantha, and Alyssa talked about our lives for the past hour. Samantha is one of the coolest people I've ever met! She's definitely a great friend. We were in the middle of talking when the doorbell rang. Alyssa jumped up and ran, me and Samantha followed behind her. She set the door open and there we faced the boys.
"Look who decided to actually show up." Alyssa said with her hands on her hips. They all just laughed at her as I welcomed them in. They set there stuff down and looked at Samantha. She was standing there with her arms crossed looking at all of them.
"Who is that chick?" Carson asked looking at her with a smirk. Samantha scoffed and rolled her eyes.
" First of all I have a boyfriend, second of all your not my type." She stated blankly. Everyone chuckled trying to hide it. Carson stared at her dumbfounded.
" You sure you don't want some of this?" He asked her gesturing to his body. She looked at him and glared.
"What part of you doesn't get, I have a boyfriend." She asked annoyed. Carson was about to say something, when Andrew cut in.
" Hey I'm Andrew!" He smiled before giving Samantha a hand shake. She smiled back.
" hello I'm Samantha, and who are you dorks." She asked with a small smile.
" I'm Sean, that's CJ and the guy you basically rejected is Carson." Sean stated. That all shook her hand, but Carson she refused to let him touch her. Even when it was just a handshake.
" Alright everyone, let's have you meet my mom then get into swimsuits, k?" I told everyone. They all nodded there heads. After introducing the boys to my mom, which she absolutely loved them. We all got ready for the pool. Here are the swimsuits-

 Here are the swimsuits-

^^^Alyssa's

^^^Samantha's

^^^Samantha's

^^^Mine.

We all started to walk out to the pool when Carson started to flirt with Samantha again.
"Did you fart?" He asked her.(Only Samvak1508  will understand😂)
She gave him a glare, everyone was literally like biting their hand to stop from laughing.
"Ummm.."Samantha started confused.
" Because you blew me away." He said with a smirk. That's it everyone couldn't take it anymore, we all burst out laughing.
"That was the worst pick up line I have ever heard." Alyssa said in between laughs. Once we cooled off, Samantha pulled out her phone. She went to contacts and showed us her boyfriends.
Daniel My Bae😍❤️😘
She clicked on it and it started to ring.
D- hey baby how is the sleepover? I miss you tons.
S- hey babe, there is this guy and he won't leave me alone and won't believe I have a boyfriend. Wow she couldn't be more clear than that. The Daniel guy sounded mad.
D- okay honey, don't worry about it I will take care of it. Can you give him the phone please. Carson gulped. Samantha gave him a wicked smile smile and gave him the phone.
C-hello
D- listen here punk, that's MY girlfriend touch or talk to her in a not friend way, and I will come and personally murder you myself. OK?!
C- yes i'm sorry, I wad just joking.
D- so your saying my girlfriends not pretty?!! Daniel sounded even more mad.
C- no, no...I. Uhh..ummm
D- give the phone back to her. Carson gave the phone back.
  S- thank you babe I love you.
D- love you too baby, now if he messes with you, you let me know. Gtg bye.
S- bye.
She ended the call and we all burst out laughing at Carson. I was getting tired of sitting and I wanted to go in the pool.
" lets go in the pool guys!" I exclaimed. Everyone agreed and we all jumped in the pool. After a while I got up and sat on the edge of the pool. Andrew and CJ both came and sat on either side of me.
" so-" Andrew was cut off by me familiar voices. My siblings.
" WHAT THE HECK!" Someone shouted.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed 🙃