Coma...

Breaking news update: Anthony Ree is confirmed dead at 4:30pm. There is still no idea of what young Lexi Ree's condition is. Stay tuned to see what's next!
Katie turned off the tv crying. Everyone was crying. Amy still was balling her eyes out. Lexi was still in critical condition.
"Everyone I think this is something you would all like to know about Lexi Ree."
Everyone looked up and Jonah jumped out of his seat.
"I'm sorry-" he was cut off by Jonah.
"Nooooo she's not dead. She can't be." He yelled at the doctor gripping his arm.
"She's not dead." Everyone let out a sigh of relief.
"She's in a coma. And I don't know how long it's going to take for her to get out."
No one said a word. Josh got up and stormed out of the room, Bree followed him. They have always been close. Mason and Hannah walked out, and slammed the door and drove home, probably getting a Uber. Soon enough everyone left except for, Jonah, Landon, and their mom, Faith had to literally drag jack out of the waiting room. The scary part was no one said a word, all you heard was silent crying.
"Mom, are we going to stay." Landon asked. Jonah still won't Talk. She didn't reply. She had more tears rolling down her face.
"Umm..... you know what let's get a hotel and will come back in the morning." She said, still crying. Jonah finally spoke.
"No." He said. She looked at him.
"Excuse me? Last time I checked, I'm your mother, and you listen to me." She sternly told him.
"If your my so called mother you wouldn't have let this all happen." Jonah yelled and stormed out of the room. Amy started to sob again.
"It's okay mom, he's just upset. You know how close they are, their practically twins." Landon told her giving her a hug. They both left the waiting room telling the receptionist they will be back in the morning. All they did was give them sympathetic looks. They found Jonah and got an Uber to the nearest hotel.
Lexi pov(in coma)
Silence was all I heard. I tried sitting opening my eyes. They felt like they were super glued together. All I remember, is small parts of the crash.
4:30
I'm still here. I hear shuffling that must be the doctor. She's been coming in and out since I've been here. I read about this in books. I'm in a coma. Oh my god! Is my family okay??!!!! Where are my parents? My older brothers and sisters??
"Her vitals are high. Her heart rate is picking up very fast. Quick check her blood pressure. We need to get her stable. Her body is panicking. We need to stop her, she can have a major seizure and die. Hurry up. Nurse Elaine, we need a patient in ICU right away". The doctor was yelling.
My family! Where is my family. I'm trying my best to cry. Why can't I cry. What's happening.
"Please calm down sweetie". Nurse Elaine told her.
"Anthony Ree is pronounced dead doctor." Said a nurse.
"Shhhh that's her dad." Elaine yelled.
My dad. He's gone? No he's fine. He's the most bravest strongest person I know. He can't be dead. He can't be dead. Please let this be just a dream. Where are the rest of my family why aren't they here. Do they not love me. I'm gonna be sick. Am I dead??! Did I die. Am I dead. My friends my family. My brothers. My sisters. Are they dead.
"Doctor she's going into shock!!!!No no no Lexi stay away.We need to rush her to a new hospital. Get the helicopter."
Wait what?!! My hearing started to muffle. And then I was passed out again......(mind wise, she's still in s coma)
Dream
6 year old Lexi, was running around the backyard with pigtails In her hair,chasing little Josh and Alex.
"Alex! Give it back!" She pouted.
"Your a little baby you can't play football." Alex told her. Little Lexi started to get mad and upset. So she stomped off, to Bree, Katie and Amanda.
"Do you think if I put moms brown spray on I can become more tan?" Little Bree asked. The three of them were "tanning" while Mason and Tristan passed the soccer ball back and forth.
"Bree. Do you not remember last time?" Mason asked her.
"Yeah you looked like a lobster." Tristan laughed. Bree rolled her eyes.
That's when little Lexi came over.
"Can I tan with you girls." Asked a cute little Lexi. Bree, Katie, and Amanda pulled down their sun glasses.
"Little little Lexi, tanning is for big girls. We know not to get burnt. You don't. So scurry along." Bree told her Laying back down and putting her shades back on, the girls following her.
Lexi trudged away, mumbling to herself she's not that little. She ran to mason and Tristan. Her little pig tails flying in the air.
"Can I play with you guys." She asked innocently. Mason stopped the ball.
"No, I'm sorry little lex, I'm you big brother and I don't want to see you get hurt." Mason told her.
"Yeah we love you too much." Tristan told her.
"All your doing is passing a ball back and forth." Little Lexi asked confused.
"Just go Lexi." Tristan told her. She stomped away, and saw Landon and Jonah, looking at rocks.
"Hey, favorite brothers can I play with you?" She knew this was her last resort. They both looked her way.
"We're looking at bugs, see" Landon said putting one by her. She screamed and jumped back. Little Jonah and Landon looked at each-other and smirked. Before you know it little 6 year old Lexi was being chased by Landon and Jonah with bugs in their hands.
"I'm getting daddy!" She screamed crying. Little Lexi ran into the house. Her mom was working in her work office(a room in the house) and didn't want to be bothered. She ran to her dad crying. As soon as he saw her, he picked her up.
"What's up my little Lexi bear?" He asked her.
"No one wants to play with me, I'm apparently too little. And Jonah and Landon chased me with bugs." She said sniffling into her dads shirt.
"Well I want to hang out with you! How about we ditch them and get some ice cream, then we prank them? Deal?" He asked. Little Lexi gave him a toothy smile.
"Deal." She said shaking his hand. He chuckled before getting the keys and driving to Dairy Queen, Lexi's favorite. She got a cookie dough ice cream scoop. And was the happiest little 6 year old In the room. They walked around and found the arcade, and played games. She won a lot of prizes thanks to her dad. They were driving home.
"I love you daddy, thank you for hanging out with me." She said over joyed.
"Anything for my little girl." When they got home Lexi hid so no one knew where she was but her mom and dad because her dad told her mom the plan before they left.
"Hey kids, what are you guys doing?" Anthony asked the rest of his kids who were freaking out and some were even crying.
"Dad we can't find Lexi. I should have just let her play with us, we looked everywhere for her." Mason told him. They all looked scared, I mean they think their little sister is missing.
"Oh my god we have to call the cops and tell them Lexi has been with me the whole time and is hiding behind the coat rack." He said "freaking" out. They all got really scared.
"Oh no, Lexi." Bree started crying.
"Wait a minuet?" Amanda said. Their parents were smirking at them. Lexi came out of her hiding spot and was given a huge group hug by them.
"I felt like Peter in the chronicles of Narnia." Mason let out a breath. Which caused everyone to laugh.
"Well next time play with your little sister. She looks up to you guys. Even though some are for aren't the best role models." He Said the last part glancing at Bree. Which caused everyone to laugh again.
"Alright Everyone bedtime." Amy(mom) said shooing them off.
"Night mommy night daddy." Little Lexi said to them.
"Night sweetie." Said her mom.
"Night my little Lexi bear." Her dad said. They both have her a kiss on the head and tucked her in.
"Love you Lexi." They both said closing the door and turning off the lights.
"Love you too mommy and daddy." She whispered cuddling the teddy bear her dad won her.

...Come on Lexi bear, fight for me...

——————————————————-
Hope you all enjoyed!! I'm very sorry I haven't updated!!!! Thank you for all your guys support!!! I CAN'T BELIVE LIFE WITH MY OLDER SIBLINGS HIT 13k!!!!!! Thank u guys so much!!! Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting! Please keep it up!! Thank you all again!!!