Part 9

Your P.O.V.

You opened your eyes slowly, once your vision focused you realized that this wasn't your room. The walls were white with and you just noticed you were on one of those hospital beds with a faint steady beeping noise in the background. Your head was pounding and you groaned and turned over. After a while of still silence, you decided to try and get some more rest.

Edd's P.O.V.

The nurse wouldn't let us go in to see (Y/n) because they needed their rest. I agreed with her but quickly snuck into (Y/n)'s room and hurried over to see her sleeping softly. This made me smile, and so mad at Tord that he didn't want to describe. Tord had disappeared after the 'incident', no surprise. But what really worried him was that Tom was gone too. I sighed and started you leave the room.

"Edd?" (Y/n) said in barely more than a weak whisper. He turned back to (Y/n), smiling

Your P.O.V.

"Edd?" You said you were so scared that you had lost everyone, most of all Tord. You could tell he was going to leave before you spoke up. He turned back to you, smiling. He came back and gave you a hug, "Where's Tord?" You asked. It had just kinda slipped out. He sighed and replied,"We don't know, but what matters is that you're safe." You didn't say anything and just looked at the floor.

Time skip a couple more weeks

You had gotten out of the hospital a couple weeks ago and were just fine. But things didn't really feel fine. Without Tord, you didn't really feel like doing anything but lay in bed all day and only come out to eat. You even missed Tom a little. The mood of the house was always down and you guys never talked that much. It seemed like this is how things were always going to stay, and it did.

I wish I could say this was a happy ending.

THE END

So yay I finished the book, I had major writer's block so that didn't work out. But there might be a sequel if you guys want it and thank you so much for all these reads!

//SEQUEL'S OUT *unholy screech*

https://www.wattpad.com/story/127770950-one-last-chance-eddsworld-x-childreader-sequel