Chapter 7: Did They Just?...

**Language is a little stronger and more explicit in this chapter.

-----------------

~Len's POV~

DID THEY JUST FUCKING KISS?!?!

I thought and internally screamed. I had followed the two on their way down to the parlour to, well, "check up on them." I knew that some crap like this would happen with Miki. I just knew it. Some steam began to shoot out from my ears as I watched the rest of the scene play out on the other side of the parlour. 

That little bitch... she'll pay for this. I won't allow her to steal Oliver from me.

At that moment, Oliver darted past me, not recognizing me because I was wearing shades and had my hair down for once. I gave him a sort of unnoticed death glare and did the same for Miki when she ran out. I swear, those two are so oblivious sometimes...

After they both left, I trudged out of the building with tears rolling down my face, despite how much I tried to hold them back. Even though it was what I expected to happen, I just couldn't take it. I thought Miki would have known that I still loved Oliver and that he still loved me somewhere in his heart, but I guess she's too stupid to notice. That inconsiderate little-. I felt a mixture of anger, sadness, and envy as I continued sauntering down the sidewalk to my house.

I'm going to get him away from her no matter what it takes. If it costs her her life, so be it. If it costs only heartbreak for her, I don't care.

He's mine. No one else's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here's a short little chapter for you guys! I'm gonna do a sort of writing marathon today so I can catch up a bit on the chapters I've been needing to write. I'll try to post 3 chapters (at least) this weekend. I've been busy with school, so I haven't been able to write much lately. Sorry about that!

~AnimeAnime33