Chapter 1

Today is the first of September and we all know what that means: school. I'm Kate, 17 years old and I hate school, like almost everyone does. But I really hate it, I sleep more on school than at home and my best friend makes my homework. The only thing I do on school, is making fun of the teachers. Especially the teacher of maths, that person is obsessed! 

It's 7.30 AM and my alarm clock goes off, R U Mine plays. 

"Katie! Wake up!" my mum yells. "I'm up!" I yell back and get out of my bed. What should I wear on this sad day? I walk to the bathroom and start the shower, brush my teeth and go in the shower. After that  I open my closet, take a jeans, a tshirt and my black jacket. I put on my clothes and brush my hair, I hate it when it's wet so I dry it. I put on my shoes, black allstars, take my handbag and go downstairs. My brother and sister are already sitting at the table. My brother is 16 years old and my sister 14. 

"Did you sleep well?" My dad asks. "yes" I shortly say. "Great! Well, almost ready?" He says again. "I'm ready" Finn says. He stands up, takes his plate and puts it in the dishwasher. "Me too" Demi says too. "Kate?" my dad asks. "Yes I'm ready, can't you just wait 5 fucking minutes?!" I answer. "Kate! Don't talk to your dad like that!" my mum yells. "I talk to him like I want" I say. I take my stuff and also put it in the dishwasher, take my phone and put it in my bag. "Go to the car guys" my dad says. We step into the car and wait until my dad comes. 

"Have a nice day at school, guys" my dad says.

"Thanks dad!" Finn yells. I just step out of the car and walk to my best friend. "Hi Kate!" Jade says. "Hiiiii! I missed you! How are you?" "I missed you too girl and I'm fine, you?" she asks back. "I'm fine, only that this shit begins again." I say. "It's our last year, we'll make the best of it! Let's go to our class and meet our new teachers" she answers. The best part of this day, is knowing who I can bully a whole year long. I already have lots of ideas. 

When we enter the classroom, there isn't a teacher. "Hii bitchessssss we're back!" I yell for the whole class. "Kate, please there's a teacher over here, language!" A boring girl says. I don't even know her name. 

"So you're Kate?" A handsome boy says to me. "Yes I am and your name doesn't make any sense so please shut your mouth" I answer. "Kate stop it" that girl says again. "What? Do you think he's going to go to the principal and tell him I said this?" I half laugh. "I could do that, but then we're not going to get along and as your math teacher it will have to, because your marks aren't that good..." that man says. It's not a boy, it's a man. It's my math teacher and I don't care how mean that was, I like his attitude. 

"My name is Harry Styles. But for you guys it's Mr. Styles. I studied maths and physics. I'm 24 years old and that's all you need to know about me. Or are there any questions?" the teacher says. 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jade asks. "No I don't, other questions, Kate?" I think I was staring at him or something otherwise he would never took me. "Do you have a favourite band?" I ask. "Yes I do, I really like Arctic Monkeys." he answers. Really? So he likes the group I like and his attidude is like mine? "Sir I have a question!" Emily says. She's nice, but too smart. I mean she has everything. She's a blonde, smart, beautiful girl. And with beautiful I really mean it, she's a model. "Ask me" he says. "Do you have any hobbies?" She asks. What a stupid question. "No I don't, but I run sometimes" he answers. I raise my hand, "yes Kate?" He says. Damn he already knows my name and it's the first hour this year... "Do you have any tattoos?" I ask. "I do" he says. Everyone looks at me and at him. They didn't expect that but I did, I knew he would have them. "Enough questions for today. Up to the next class guys" he says.

"You like him" Jade says. "What? No I don't! I hate teachers you know that" I answer. "But you like his face" she says. "No I don't". She looks at me and smiles. "Come on girl, up to English!" she says. I take my books and put them in my handbag, take my handbag and walk out of the classroom. To be honest, everyone is scared of me, so when I walk in the hallway everyone looks at me like I'm going to kill them. What I'm not going to do at all. Jade, Emily and I walk next to each other. Everyone looks at Emily and sometimes I think a few boys are going to fall on the ground or something. But they won't, I'm there. "Did you see how Mr Styles looked at Kate?" Emily asks Jade. "Guys come on he's a teacher what do you think? That I'm in love with a fucking teacher? My hate for those people is too big to fall in love and he's not my type of person. Plus he's too old." I say. "What boys are your type then?" Jade asks. "I don't know" I answer. 

English. I don't even know why we get this? I can talk my own language so whatever. Miss Umbridge is already talking about the things we need to learn this year. I'm looking at her, but I'm not listening. What would a teacher like Mr Styles do after school? Would he do the same as me? Listening to Arctic Monkeys, watching horrormovies or action movies.. Why am I thinking of this? Okay focus please. "Kate?" Miss Umbridge says. "What?" I ask. "I asked you something" she answers. "I wasn't paying attention" "And why weren't you?" she knows me come on... "Because this is boring shit" I answer. "I thought you'd be a little different the last year" she says. "Oh I feel sorry for you, Miss. But no I'm still not interested in your bullshit." "Kate if you want to stay here untill 6PM today, I would go on with this" "I'm sorry I already have plans today." I answer. I mean come on not on day 1? And I don't like what she's doing now. "You know where the principal's office is." She says. "Fuck you" I stand up, take my bag and walk out of class. I know where it is but I don't want to go there.

"Kate, it's day 1 and you are already here. Do you want to stay the whole year this year?" The principal says. "No" I answer. "You know I have to do something now" he says. "I do..." I'm sitting there like I'm at home, I quite like the principal. He's always really sweet to me, even if I am a dickhead to him or the teachers..  

We hear someone knocking on the door. "Come in" Mr Smith says. The door opens and I see a curly brown haired boy, I mean man, with green eyes coming into the office. He's beautiful. Oh my god, why do I think of this. "Hi" I say. "What do you do here, Kate?" He asks. I don't know what I like the most, the fact that he says my name so sexy, or just how he talks. I would say fifty fifty. "Well.. I was a bit too mean to the teacher of English.. I think" I say. "And what's your punishement?" He asks. "We don't know yet." Mr Smith answers. "I have an idea, on my computer I have a lot of documents that have to come in a map. Is that okay, Mr Smith?" He says. Well, I would love it. I mean that's not even stupid! "Good idea, Kate, after school you go to Mr Styles' class and do that. Okay?" The principal asks. "Okay, see you later bro" I answer. There's a smile on his face, see? Big friends. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The roles: 

Kate: Selena Gomez

Demi: Ciara Bravo

Finn: Zac efron in High School Musical 1

Mr, Styles: Harry Styles

Jade: Rachel Mcdams

Emily: Dianna Agron

Miss Umbridge: Imelda Staunton

Mr Smith: Barack Obama

I hope you like it

Kisses

Stien

xxx