Chapter 3

Detention. Let's start to count, this is the second of the year. I'm at Mr. Smith's office and we're talking about his holidays. "Florida is really beauti..." he can't end his sentence because someone knocks at the door. "Come in." When the door opens, Mr. Styles is entering again. Why does he always enter when I'm there...? Okay it happend once but it's going to happen oftenly, I feel it. It's like I'm the only person in school that has detention. But I'm defenetly not, I think.. "Kate, are you serious? What did you do?" he asks me. "Well, nothing.. that's the problem" Mr Smith answers. "She can help me again." Harry says. "Oh, that's great! I didn't find anything!" Mr Smith says. "You can go Kate." Harry says to me. "You know where you can find me after school." He adds. "I do" I answer shortly and walk out of the office. 

We're talking about the most random things. Socks, cats, food etc. He's really funny and very interesting. We start  talking about maths and he says that he didn't like it either. But that after all, he knew he was quite good in it and actually liked it all the time. It's only stupid to say that you like maths. He starts to become nicer and nicer, even the math teacher fact. And to be honest, I like maths too, I just don't study and get bad marks...

"See you tomorrow Kate" Harry says. "Bye Mr Styles" I say with a playful smile on my face. 

"I would like to plan a test on Friday" Harry says. Our first test of maths and we just began the new school year. This is why I hate school. "Put it in your school diary" he says. Everyone is talking except Harry and I. I'm looking out of the window, bored as usual. "Can you all just shut up?! " He yells really loud. Damn he's sexy when he's mad. "Jade shut your mouth" I whisper. "Kate! Didn't you hear what I say?! After class you come to me. And no excuses." he says really mad. "But sir I..." I start "Kate!" he yells. This is the first time I was quiet in a stupid class and then when I TRY to help him, I get this? What the fuck is wrong with teachers? It's not because he's quite (really) handsome that he can be mean to me without any reasons! Yesterday he was much more sweeter than he is now. 

"Everyone get out and tomorrow I don't want this attitude anymore. Kate, we need to talk" he says. Great. He didn't forget it. When everyone is out of the class I stand up and go to his desk. "Sir, I just said that Jade had to shut up and I was quiet the whole hour so..." I say. "It's okay, I just wanted to ask if you would like to help me with some stupid shit on my computer. Like the last time, that was really.... nice." He says. Wait, is he asking me out? On the way that teachers can ask students out? "Then why were you so mean? I'm shocked you know.." I say and he starts laughing. His smile makes me smile too and when I look at him he is already staring at me. This feels quite great. He stares at me and tries to find my eyes. Don't let that happen Kate. Don't... I look at him and look him straight in the eyes. I never saw more beautiful eyes than his. His beautiful green eyes are like shining. "You're smile is beautiful" he says. Wait whut, my teachers says to me that he likes my smile? Is this even normal? "Mr Styles your eyes are beautiful" I say without thinking. He comes to me and lays his hand on my jaw. He's really looking at me like I'm everything he has and it feels so good. "Kate you're a beautiful, funny, smart girl.." he says. "I really like how you are" he ends his sentence. "I.. I... thank you.." I answer. "I know it's weird to hear a teacher saying this, but it's actually really the truth" he says. "I don't know what to answer Mr Styles" I say. "Don't call me like that, Kate." Harry says. "I'm sorry" I answer. "Say my name" he commands me. "I'm sorry, Harry" I say. He is standing in front of my face, looking at how I say his name. Harry puts his hands around me and pulls me closer to him. "Again" he commands again. "Harry" I say. He comes with his face to mine and pulls me against him. "Harry," I say again. "Yes?" he asks me. "Do it" I say shortly. He closes his eyes and I do the same.

I feel his lips against mine.