Frazel Cuteness

"Oh my gods... Frank!"

Hazel Levesque had never laughed so hard in her life.

Never had she imagined the typical honey and feathers prank would work but here she was, standing in front of her fluff-covered boyfriend and watching as he flapped his arms and screeched.

"You sound like a dinosaur!" Hazel giggled, wrapping her arms round her aching ribs and blinking away tears. "You're supposed to sound like a chicken!"

With a disgruntled huff, Frank spat out some fly away feathers and shot her a stink eye. "I am disgusted. I can turn into a literal chicken in the blink of an eye... and you entertain yourself by doing this!?"

Hazel was on the floor at this point, dissolving into hysterics as she finally spotted his glare through a mess of multi-coloured fluff and sticky amber syrup. He looked about as menacing as a newborn puppy! Well, chicken.

"Frank, I'm sorry! But it is totally your fault - I don't think anyone else on this ship is capable of actually falling for the oldest trick in the book!"

With a resounding thud, Frank plopped himself down on the floor and cracked a smile as the feathers billowed around him. "You know what? I'm not even mad. You should've just asked, Haze!"

There was a slight wavering in the air, and Hazel gasped as she realised her boyfriend had disappeared before her very eyes. She leant closer, squinting as she peered into the rainbow mess in the middle of the room...

And an adorable, tiny yellow chick peered back out at her with an expectant cheep.

"Oh!" Hazel felt herself exhale in delight. "I am terribly sorry for all that nonsense..."

Frank the chick nestled into her hand contentedly, probably feeling accomplished in getting an apology so easily. Hazel bit back a grin.

"But you're making me want to prank you again if this is the reward I get!"

She instantly regretted ever opening her mouth.

Hazel had never seen an angry chick, but as she ran through the halls of the Argo II while being pursued by a zooming ball of fluff, she decided she didn't want that to change.

---

Um... wow... hi everyone!

After about three years, I genuinely didn't think I'd come back to this book ever again (even though I hated that I wasn't going to). And yet I also didn't think there was going to be a global pandemic in the year 2020...

I hope anyone who actually ends up reading this enjoys it, but is also staying safe!!! I hope everyone is staying home and keeping well, too.

RandomPhandom xxx

PS: I'm writing this the day after the announcement of a PERCY JACKSON TV SHOW!!! Well, I would never have thought that would be a thing when I started writing these one shots!!! Wow!

PPS: If they actually have PJO pop vinyls... oh my gods!!!