*°Connor's Faith°*

Connor glanced up from his phone for a few seconds. He saw a blue eyed boy with dirty blonde hair with a polo blue shirt. He was flushed as hell and rambling about something. Connor left his seat and went over to the boy.
   "I'm Connor. Are you okay sir?" He asked with heavy concern. The blue eyed anxiety ball nodded, sweat pouring down his red face. Connor grabbed his phone (of course asking for permission) and entered his number.
    "Call me anytime." Connor said, rubbing his neck. He placed a hand on Evan's shoulder.
    "I have nothing better to do." Evan chuckled, face still red. He adjusted his bowtie and yellow shirt only to run to a cab.
    Jaree came back from ordering and saw Evan inside of the cab. He mouthed,
    Gay.

                               ------
Evan was extremely flushed. He smiled at Connor from inside of the yellow cab. He arrived at his house, his mom smiling.
    "So how was your date hon?" Mrs. Hansen asked her son. Evan hung his head low. He shrugged and entered his room. He plopped on his bed and immediately began texting Connor.

Evan 😄: Hey, Connor.
Connor: What's up Evan?
Evan: Nothing. I had nobody to talk to.

Connor was hurt. He only was being talked to because Evan had no other friends?

Connor: oh.
Evan: Oh my GOD I DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT YOU'RE LIKE THAT UR LIKE MY BEST FRIEND UNLESS U DON'T WANT TO B.
Connor: Evan. Chill. Out.

Connor smiled as Evan freaked out. Someone cared.