Chapter 8.

ALIA p.o.v

As we all got ready,it was 7pm so we got out from the house,we promenaded for a while in the city and we could make it at 8 in the cafe to meet Varun's friends.As he told us,his friends are boys and girls,actually he showed me some of his friends pics on his phone before and i remember some of them,but he never showed me a pic of a girl friend of his,he always shows me pics of boys.

So when we entered the cafe,the girls and me wanted to fix our make up.
'Vd,we are going to the bathroom to fix our make up,you and Rohan go and we will come after a few mins' i told Varun

'okay,don't be late' Varun told us.

We went to the bathroom as Varun and Rohan went to find Varun't friends,after 5 mins we finished fixing our make up and we went to find Varun and Rohan sitting with Varun's friend,as we reached their table,Varun stood up to get us and his friends to know each other.

'Guys this Alia,Shaheen her sis and Akansha their bestfriend and also mine' Varun said pointing to each one of us as he continued 'and girls this is James,Lucy,Max and Lisa' he said pointing to each one of his friends and all of us smiled at each other.

Then i noticed that there were just two chairs left,so i told Shaheen and Akansha to sit down and when Varun sat on his chair i sat on his lap,he automatically wraped his arm around my waist so that i wouldn'tnfell down and i wraped my arm around his neck.

This was a very normal thing between us both,i mean we are used to it,it wasn't the first time that we did it,Akansha,Shahee,Rohan weren't shocked as they've seen us in this position several times but i can say Varun's friends were shocked when they saw my behavior and also as they saw Varun's reaction but i didn't bother.

VARUN p.o.v

Alia sitting on my lap wasn't a big deal,but as we did it in front of my friends,i knew they would make a big deal out of it.

'So since when??' James asked pointing at me and Alia,i can say Alia was as confused as me and so were Akansha,Shaheen and Rohan.

'Sice when what??'i asked

'He means since when you two have been together?' Lisa explained

'Don't be silly' i said as Alia and the others laughed except the so called my friends.

'what do you mean??' James asked

'we aren't together' Alia answered when she finally stopped laughing.

'i'll explain' Alia said,and as she was about to start talking i had an idea.

I started drawing circles with my finger on her back as the dress was showing it,and i can say that her skin started shivering,i liked the type of effect i had on her so i enjoyed seeing her like that.She turned to me to face me and i smirked,she was like i'll kill you if you didn't stop and i didn't bother just kept smirking.

'C'mon Alia explain' Lucy said and Alia turned back to her.

'yeah Alu explain to them' i said still drawing circles on her back.

She couldn't talk so she requested Akansha to explain to my friends and she did as told.

We kept talking and laughing and as it was 10pm we decided to go watch a movie,we went to the cinema,we watched a movie,we finished at 12 so we went to a restaurant,we ate dinner and then we went back to home.Everyone rushed to their rooms.

I was shirtless when Alia entered the room without noticing.

'what was that Dhawan??' She asked as she entered and closed the door behind her,and then she saw me 'ooh shit!!sorry' she said as she covered her eyes by her hand.

'it's okay' i said walking to her 'so what were you talking about??' I asked her with a smirk as she opens her eyes.

ALIA p.o.v

I opened my eyes as Varun asked me 'so what were you talking about??' and he was smirking.

I didn't bother to answer as i was so busy staring at his body.Don't blame me but he's too hot to not stare at him.

It was his second ques which brought me out of my thoughts 'See something you like Bhatt??' He asked againg teasingly with a smirk.

'Just shut up Varun' i told him.

'i'm leaving'i said as he was still smirking,i made my way to the door but he held me by my hand.

'what were you talking about??' he asked coming closer until pressed his front with my back,he had such a bad effect on me and i hated the fact that it shows on my face a,d he could see it,i don't know what i got or felt,maybe i got goosebumps or got shiver,maybe i had butterflies in my stomach and i didn't have an answer for his question.

'i...i don't...nothing' I said as i found words finally.

'sure??'he asked and i can say he was smirking.

'Yeah' i answered 'i'm so tired and i wanna sleep,can you let go of my hand??' i asked him.

'okay' he let go of my hand and he leaned down to my ear 'good night' and he whispered.

'good night' i said and got out from his room directly to my room as i was so shocked or maybe not,i really don't know how to describe how i was feeling at that time,but i think you'll understand.

Anyways,i entered my room,changed into my pyjamas,lyed on my bed and tried to sleep as soon as i can so that i could forget or at least not to think about what happened a few mins ago.

You think i suceessed but unfortuantely i failed and i couldn't sleep in fact the only think that i was thinking about was that moment...

VARUN p.o.v

After Alia left my room,i lyed on my bed and kept thinking about her,i don't know why but i just started remembering every single time we spent with each other and our movies together,our promotions together,i started thinking of all that and i started smiling without noticing,i should know why this was happening to me and i needed an explanation.

But i decided that i should sleep cause it wasn't the right time to search for an exp.anation and it was too late plus i had shooting the next day or you can say the same day as it was already 1am.

...
I know i'm toooo late and i don't mind if you're angry at me or upset but guys i really had a very hectic days as i started school,so i'm very very sorry and i hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Love you,and see you soon <3 :-*