Chapter 9.

the next morning...

ALIA p.o.v

Today i was going with Varun to the shooting so that i wouldn't feel bored.We all woke up at 7am, and Varun and me were leaving at 8am.

So when i woke up, i did my morning routine as always, i got dressed then i went down stairs to the kitchen where Rohan, my sister, Akansha and Varun were preparing breakfast.

'Good morning' i said entering.

'Good morning' they replied.

'Are you going somewhere Alia??' Shaheen asked me.

'She's going with me' Varun replied.

'Where??' Shaheen asked again.

'To the shooting' i answered

'why?' and this was Akansha's turn to ask.

'Because i feel so bored without Varun around and that's why i'm going with him, even if we won't be able to sit with each other and talk but at least he's there and i'll keep watching him shooting, also there is David uncle, Jacqueline and Tapsee, right Vd??' i asked Varun.

'Yeah, actually you'll spend more time with the two girls cause they have just one scene  to shoot today so...' he answered.

'that sounds good' i told him.

'Okay so let's have breakfast because we should leave 15mins' Varun told me.

'Ohk' i said and we all sat down around the table and we started eating.

'Will you be back before 8??' Akansha asked us.

'will we??' I asked Varun.

'Yeah we will finish at 6, but why??' he asked her.

'Today we will attend a party, a friend of mine has just opened a bar 2 days ago and he invited me, the party at 9' Rohan told us as he answered Varun's question.

'So when you both will come back, we will go out for shopping to buy what we will dress up at the party' Akansha said.

'Is is that necessary?' Rohan asked.

'Yeah cause we have no dresses which can suit such kind of parties' Shaheen answered.

'okay, okay we will go but for now i'm going, let's go Alia' Varun told me as he stood up.

'Okay let's go' i said standing up as well.

'Bye' me and Varun said before leaving the kitchen.

'Bye see you' The other 3persons left said.

We got out at 7:45 and we arrived on set at 8.

VARUN p.o.v

As we arrived, the crew was preparing the sets, the decor and stuff, Dad was sitting at his place while he was talking with Jacqueline and Taapsee.

We went to them, and i can say they were surprised by seeing Alia with me.

'Hello everyone' i said as we approached them.

'Hi David uncle' Alia said touching my dad's feet.

'Hi betta' Dad replied.

'Alia!! hii' Jacqueline said hugging her 'how are you??' she continued.

'i'm good, what about you?' Alia asked.

'i'm fine' Jacky replied.

'Hi Taapsee' Alia said hugging Taapsee as well.