Chapter 15

I went to bed that night with a strange feeling in my stomach. I have never been more confused in my life, and I didn't even know what I was confused about.

I woke up the next morning to see that Hermione was gone. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I quickly changed into my robes and fixed my hair in the mirror. I walked downstairs.

"Well look who's finally up." Harry said, standing up from his armchair.

"Where are the others?" I asked, yawning.

"They already went to the Great Hall." Harry said. "I said I'd wait for you."

"Well let's go. I'm starving!" I exclaimed dramatically. Harry laughed and I smiled at him. We then walked out of the Common room.

"Hey Iris?" Harry asked after we left.

"Yes?" I said, looking towards Harry.

"I need to talk to you about something." Harry said. "Something really important.

"What is it?" I asked. Harry stopped me and gave me an upset look. "Is everything alright?"

"You aren't going to like this."

"Just tell me Harry." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. "I promise I won't get mad."

"Alright," Harry said. "I-I don't really like Sevastion."

"Okay," I said, a little upset. I dropped my hand off of Harry's shoulder. "Can you tell me why?"

"He doesn't seem very trustworthy." Harry said. "It's just something about him that puts me on edge."

"Alright." I said, not wanting to loose my temper. "I'll respect your opinion, even though I strongly disagree, and believe he is trustworthy."

"You must be really mad." Harry said, nervously.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, calmly.

"Because you aren't going mental trying to defend Sevastion."

"I'm not really in a mood to piss off more of my friends since I just got one back, so I'm not going to get mad."

"You're furious on the inside, aren't you?"

"Not really," I said, starting to walk off, Harry trailing behind. "Someone was bound to dislike him. Let's just go eat."

We entered the Great Hall and made our way to the Gryffindor table. Ron and Hermione sat across from each other towards the middle of the table. I sat down next to Hermione and Harry next to Ron.

"Took you two long enough." Ron said. "What were you doing?"

"I just woke up a few minutes ago." I said. "I had to get dressed and we walked down here."

Ron nodded as he shoved a sausage into his mouth. Hermione rolled her eyes at the boy and went back to her toast.

"Good morning love." I heard Sevastion said from behind me. I turned and smiled as Sevastion sat down next to me.

"Good morning to you too Sevastion." I said, smiling. I looked over at Harry, who didn't look amused.

"You look nice today Iris." Sevastion said to me. I blushed and smiled. Just after Sevastion said this Fred walked in. He sat down across from me and next to Ron. He didn't look okay.

"Fred is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, everything is just perfect." Fred said sarcastically. I sighed, knowing he wasn't okay but not to ask then.

"Hermione, you've been really quiet this morning." Harry said.

"Oh sorry," Hermione said. "I've just been thinking."