My Name-

Out in the real world, I watched as Nellwyn's eyes glossed over and she went limp, closing her eyes as her body fell. Jack caught her and they both went to the ground. He studied her, holding her to him as if she were the only female on the planet. He let her sleep as he sat against the wall, watching the three of us wearily.

"What did you do? Let her go!" Dean moved.

"Dean!" Sam stopped him, Dean gave Sam a look.

"He won't hurt her." I said, studying the two of them angrily. Jack looked around, he looked confused. He looked down at Nellwyn.

"She said you wouldn't hurt me..." He muttered. Dean and Sam exchanged looks. Sam stepped forward cautiously.

"Can... you wake her up?" Sam asked. Jack didn't move.

"Are you... my father?" He asked. Sam faltered.

"I... no."

"She said you wouldn't hurt me..." Jack muttered, looking to Nellwyn's unconscious form.

"I've had enough of this-" Dean pulled his gun.

"Dean no!" Sam tried, but Dean fired and grazed Jacks face. He fell back and released Nellwyn and glared back, eyes shining yellow as he released a powerful shout that sent the three of us... floating? Painfully floating in the air. When Jack stopped screaming we were thrown back, hard against the wall. I felt the world slip away from me, and felt Nellwyn and Jack disappear as well.

I shot up instantly, looking around. It was... morning? I panicked.

"Dean. Sam." I rasped, clearing my throat. "Dean. Sam." I said, clearly this time. They jumped and woke up, groaning as they pushed themselves up. Dean looked to me.

"So... that was..."

"Lucifer's son." I said, getting up and helping the brothers to their feet. Dean stumbled and grabbed his gun and we left Nellwyn's home.

"NELLWYN!" Dean called. He looked around frantically.

"Dean." Sam came out behind him. I followed after Sam. Dean looked back.

"Can he teleport?" He asked me. I made a face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The kid. Does he have wings?" Dean demanded.

"I... am unsure." I shook my head. Sam ran a concerned hand through his hair.

"He must have taken Nellwyn." He muttered.

I saw the panic in Dean's eyes. I saw the worry over come Sam's face. And I-