"Home sweet home!"

*Second Person*

"Y/N!!" your father called from the kitchen. You were in your bedroom reading a book called, /title of book/, the nearby Doctor gave to you. "I'll be down in a second father!" You said as you rushed down the stairs tripping on the fourth to last step. "Woah, you got to be careful going down the stairs Miss Trips -a-lot." Your older brother Justin the crusader said as you fell into his arms. "Oh hey Justin. Didn't mean to make you my prince charming of the stairs." You said in a teasing manner, and we both laughed. "Y/N is that you? Oh dearest my vision is failing me this morning. Do you mind helping me with breakfast, dearest?" Your father asked as he began to burn the plates somehow. 

"Okay father, I'll be right there." you said to him. "I'll help you little sister, but you'll have to do me a favor." Your brother said. "Wow, why a favor all of a sudden big brother? Normally your just like, 'Oh little sister won't you do this? Little sister do that please, little sister! Little sister." You said in a pretty bad mocking voice. "Anyways, I got to go help father before he burns the whole house down." "Alright then, but seriously little sister, I have to go to Mr. Roberts because of his.. ''Witch issues'' -He said the word Witch with a bit of fear in his voice.- "And I need you to deliver some papers to the sheriff for me. I would REALLY appreciate it little sister." He really wanted you to deliver those papers, and you couldn't turn him down.

 "Fine." You said and took the papers from his hand. "But you'll have to do my chores for a week now I got to go." You said running towards the kitchen. "Hello father" You said as you took the now black plates away from his hand. "Oh n/n, i'm sorry for having to call on you so suddenly like that." He said rubbing his hand against his neck. "No worries father, I don't mind. Why don't you sit down, and I fix breakfast." You said as you boil some water on the fireplace. "How did I get blessed with such godly children.." he said with a smile. "Oh, also your mother said that she wants you to continue reading that book you were reading. It might teach a lesson in there." Your father said. You looked at him with a awkward face. "Okay father.. Can you tell mother to stop looking through my stuff while i'm busy? It's getting really weird." You said as you lit the wooden stove. "Okay, I'll tell her, but something tells me she won't be willing to hear it." He said in shroud. Your mom is a very kind and nosy person. Well, at least she was until she was killed by a mob at our old village... they believed her to be a WITCH. Witches aren't taken lightly around here and are just horrible trouble makers. But dad loved her dearly. Even if she wasn't human he knew that she wasn't evil. Her heart always had good intentions. You just wished that everyone ELSE could've seen it...

You just giggled and looked over at the papers you had gotten from your brother a few minutes ago. "Oh father" you started. Your father looked at you with a blank face, as if he knew hat you were going to say. "Do mind if I go out to town, so I can deliver these papers to the sheriff? Brother would've done it himself, but it seems to be that he needed to go somewhere, you know, about Mr. Roberts." You said sternly. You father looked at you, and then sighed. "Sure dearest, but just be careful out there in the town, words been around that some people in the town aren't who they appear to be..." He was a little fast with his words but you could still understand him. "Don't worrying about me father, I always keep my guard up." You said giving him his plate of eggs, ham, and a apple. You grabbed the papers and made your way towards the door. "Father is just being silly again, there can't be THAT much of a change since February... Besides, this is the town of Salem"

Nothing Bad Ever Happens In This Town...